1Likes
  • 1 Post By Walkdog

post #1 of 3 Old 11-14-2016, 04:04 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
2017 Single Cab Prices Released

Nissan released the single cab prices for both the 2017 Titan and Titan XD this past weekend.

The most basic single cab Titan S with rear-wheel drive will start at $30,775 and thatís including destination fees. Adding four-wheel drive (FWD) will tack on an extra $2,880. For those looking at a single cab Titan XD S, pricing will start at $32,285 and youíll need to add on an extra $3,990 for FWD.

Both pickups will be sporting a 390-horsepower V8 engine and a seven-speed automatic transmission, but the larger Titan XD single cab has an optional 5.0-liter turbodiesel V-8 engine thatís borrowed from Cummins. Itíll cost an extra $6,050 and it only comes with a six-speed automatic transmission, but the turbo engine is rated for 310 hp and 555 lb-ft of torque. Towing capacity will also see an increase from 11,000 pounds to over 12,000 lbs.

All single cabs will come standard with an 8-foot bed, Bluetooth phone integration, rear-view monitoring system, spray-in bedliner, and a tow hitch. For more features, buyers can go for the SV trim which will add $3,900 to the base Titan and Titan XD prices. The trim will come with comfort and utility packages including bed lighting, tie-down tracks, automatic headlights, running boards, a seven-inch color screen and more.

Autoblog thinks the single cab version is ideal for those who are using the Titan pickup purely for work as it costs around $5,000 less than a basic Titan S crew cab and the standard equipment would cost an extra $800 on a crew cab.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 01-24-2017, 08:30 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
planning to purchase the v6 model of this

I am surprised that nobody is speaking about the single cab of the XD. is it still that new lol?
post #3 of 3 Old 01-24-2017, 08:42 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2016NissanTitanXDSDiesel View Post
I am surprised that nobody is speaking about the single cab of the XD. is it still that new lol?
It was the very first one i test drove at dealership a couple days after Christmas. Was a SV diesel and i rather liked it, but felt like i should go with a crew cab for some ungodly reason. I'm single and probably always will be unless i find me a big ol woman to keep me warm when traveling North! Doh! Dont remember sticker price but yea they nice
17106 likes this.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page