Bought 2017 XD Platinum Reserve STEEP DISCOUNTS - Nissan Titan XD Forum

post #1 of 2 Old 06-18-2017, 04:09 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Bought 2017 XD Platinum Reserve STEEP DISCOUNTS

Hey all, went to look at a camper van, NV High Roof, and came home with a 2017 XD Platinum Reserve. Nissan and Dealers seem desperate to move stock, or at least State Line Nissan in KCMO. The truck I purchased is a 2017 Titan XD, Platinum Reserve, 4x4, Cummins, In Java Metallic two tone, with the Platinum Reserve Bed Utility Package ($750), Platinum Reserve DVD Entertainment System ($2190), and factory installed splash guards. All told MSRP $66,330, dealer discount of $8,899 and Nissan Rebates of $9,000, gave me a total sale price of $48,431. Plus $199 dealer fee, and state fee of $2.50, and I end up with an out the door price of $48,632.50. How do you all think I did on this purchase? I'm hearing horror stories of massive losses on trade-ins/buy backs etc for unhappy XD owners. So far I'm mostly happy with the truck. I will post a review in the reviews section.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 06-18-2017, 09:37 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Ha, I was in there yesterday dealing on a pro4x, they were kind of rude I thought. I ended up not buying as they didn't have the best deal on pro4x's but they did have some smoking deals on the PR. When I talked to the service dept about their diesel tech they just said yeah we can work on them.

Overall I wasn't very impressed with the dealership. I think you got a good deal. I wouldn't worry about the horror stories, I think for major issues the group is pretty small overall. Just seems like a lot but in perspective it probably is 1% of owners having major issues.

Fenton seemed to be a much better dealership overall.

Last edited by tdhanses; 06-18-2017 at 09:44 AM.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page