Please stop the bitching! - Nissan Titan XD Forum
 109Likes

post #1 of 75 Old 12-20-2016, 08:08 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Please stop the bitching!

I've owned my Titan SL XD since Oct 5th, have 4200 miles accumulated mostly without towing my Airstream but a lot with. This is one beautiful truck, a few bugs but nothing major just stuff with any new diesel truck. Some of the people on this forum need to get a life or maybe switch to a bicycle because your negative comments & attitude are giving many of us a headache. This is a brand new truck with a brand new idea (Titan, Cummins, 5/8 HD) lets get behind it, we bought one so let's run it hard, put it in the barn wet & do the same tomorrow, if after 4 years you're still disappointed then do your BITCHING!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0025.jpg
Views:	386
Size:	323.0 KB
ID:	15985  

Joe
2016 Nissan Titan XD/Cummins SL
Airstream Trailer in Tow
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 75 Old 12-20-2016, 08:21 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjkq View Post
i've owned my titan sl xd since oct 5th, have 4200 miles accumulated mostly without towing my airstream but a lot with. This is one beautiful truck, a few bugs but nothing major just stuff with any new diesel truck. Some of the people on this forum need to get a life or maybe switch to a bicycle because your negative comments & attitude are giving many of us a headache. This is a brand new truck with a brand new idea (titan, cummins, 5/8 hd) lets get behind it, we bought one so let's run it hard, put it in the barn wet & do the same tomorrow, if after 4 years you're still disappointed then do your bitching!
amen! Good looking truck. What model AS? I tow a 25' safari.
post #3 of 75 Old 12-20-2016, 08:27 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
It won't happen & it's kinda entertaining :-)

2016 Black XD Pro4x.....

post #4 of 75 Old 12-20-2016, 08:35 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sellitwv View Post
I tow a 25' FC.

Joe
Airstream Trailer in Tow
post #5 of 75 Old 12-20-2016, 08:51 PM

Quoted: 207 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrjkq View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sellitwv View Post
I tow a 25' FC.
Nice! 25' is a good size for the wife and I and 2 smaller dogs.
Mrjkq likes this.
post #6 of 75 Old 12-20-2016, 09:12 PM
xxx

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Right on !! Enuff with the negative vibrations !! Xxx

XXX
post #7 of 75 Old 12-20-2016, 09:18 PM

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
Garage
agreed.....
post #8 of 75 Old 12-20-2016, 09:27 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Amen! I bought a new Titan XD Diesel and couldn't be happier. I was excited to jump on a forum, share positive thoughts, research information and learn about new accessories for my new ride etc. Couldn't have been more wrong

"If you don't want it, don't buy it"!
"If you don't like it, sell it"!
post #9 of 75 Old 12-20-2016, 09:29 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Garage
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrjkq View Post
I've owned my Titan SL XD since Oct 5th, have 4200 miles accumulated mostly without towing my Airstream but a lot with. This is one beautiful truck, a few bugs but nothing major just stuff with any new diesel truck. Some of the people on this forum need to get a life or maybe switch to a bicycle because your negative comments & attitude are giving many of us a headache. This is a brand new truck with a brand new idea (Titan, Cummins, 5/8 HD) lets get behind it, we bought one so let's run it hard, put it in the barn wet & do the same tomorrow, if after 4 years you're still disappointed then do your BITCHING!
I apologize if I've caused you some frontal lobe pain but my "BITCHING" about MY brand new $54,000 truck that couldn't get out of it's own way even with a D11 pushing it AND constant inside the cab diesel fumes that would choke a horse IS so other folks have a heads up on what many of us are/have going/gone through especially with NNA and it's corporate tactics and bullsh*t. My truck has had major issues since two weeks into owning it and nothing but crap from NNA. I'm a 100% disabled American veteran, I don't deserve to be treated like a zero, no one deserves this kind of treatment, period! If you don't want to hear about the downside of this truck then don't read about it. You choose what forums to read, skip the negative comments if they upset you...

If my "negative" experiences can help anyone else that bought a new PRO 4X diesel get thru the BS that I've gone thru then it's all good.

I have a pretty GD good life and I'd like it to continue and NOT have it taken away or harmed by an expensive lemon that you'd rather not hear about.
post #10 of 75 Old 12-20-2016, 09:49 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by toberman72 View Post
I apologize if I've caused you some frontal lobe pain but my "BITCHING" about MY brand new $54,000 truck that couldn't get out of it's own way even with a D11 pushing it AND constant inside the cab diesel fumes that would choke a horse IS so other folks have a heads up on what many of us are/have going/gone through especially with NNA and it's corporate tactics and bullsh*t. My truck has had major issues since two weeks into owning it and nothing but crap from NNA. I'm a 100% disabled American veteran, I don't deserve to be treated like a zero, no one deserves this kind of treatment, period! If you don't want to hear about the downside of this truck then don't read about it. You choose what forums to read, skip the negative comments if they upset you...

If my "negative" experiences can help anyone else that bought a new PRO 4X diesel get thru the BS that I've gone thru then it's all good.

I have a pretty GD good life and I'd like it to continue and NOT have it taken away or harmed by an expensive lemon that you'd rather not hear about.

You're absolutely correct, I'd rather not here about it, tell you priest or rabbi or go kick the dog!
Jtp and Rpeeps like this.

Joe
Airstream Trailer in Tow

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page