Flow Pro DPF delete pipe/Hardway ECM mail in, anyone do it? - Page 2 - Nissan Titan XD Forum
 1Likes

post #11 of 14 Old 03-02-2017, 09:15 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikerndiver View Post
I'm mostly looking to delete all the DEF junk. But I know i'll have to have some minimal tuning done too. So I guess I'm just looking for the tuning that will allow me to delete all the junk and not have any codes. A 3 to 6 mpg gain is good for me!
Is a 3-6 MPG gain realistic?

2017 Nissan Titan SL 4x4 Diesel w/Chrome Package
2016 Nissan Murano Platinum
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 14 Old 03-02-2017, 12:28 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoknjoe28 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikerndiver View Post
I'm mostly looking to delete all the DEF junk. But I know i'll have to have some minimal tuning done too. So I guess I'm just looking for the tuning that will allow me to delete all the junk and not have any codes. A 3 to 6 mpg gain is good for me!
Is a 3-6 MPG gain realistic?
I definitely think a 3-6 MPG gain is realistic, but it's gonna all depend on the tune. If and when I would delete my truck my main goal is to get rid of the DPF and not have to worry about regens and all that other nonsense. I'm not looking to do a huge tune with new turbos and everything so I can role coal. That's why I like Green diesel engineering they mainly do tunes for getting rid of the DPF and allowing for a 3-5 MPG gain depending if you put their off road tune on then the MPG gain goes downs, but they also offer other nice options. The only down side is when I talked to green diesel they said the truck needs to sell better before they decide if they are going to work on a tune. So I'm hoping someone comes out with a tune similar to what green diesel does.
post #13 of 14 Old 03-02-2017, 03:14 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
Garage
3-6 is achievable for sure, I bet a guy could even get more if he is very light on the pedal and has a cover over the bed...

My 11 Ram pre delete was 17L/100K stock height and wheels i would be luckey to get 700KM(highway) to a take of fuel. After I deleted the truck I installed a level kit, and 35's and my average was 13.5L/100K I was getting 900KM per tank on the highway. My friends truck is stock height and wheel and he is getting 950-1000KM to the tank on the highway deleted on a 13 Ram.

Mine: 16 Titan XD Pro4X Lux
13 Arctic Cat M800 153 Ltd
14 Triumph Street Triple 675

Hers: 15 Lexus RX350
13 Arctic Cat XF800 141 HC-Ltd
15 Triumph Street Tripe 675

post #14 of 14 Old 03-02-2017, 06:04 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BustinNutz91 View Post
Can you send me a link to this group?
XD Cummins Performance Tuning, Parts and Forum on facebook has a video of their deleted truck.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page