Hard shifting (Diesels) - Looking for input
Good evening all. Yes, I know there are threads where this is mentioned but I'm hoping to get some feedback from the majority here who encounter/deal with this to help me narrow down my own thoughts (they evade me at times), as well as make a decision. Not taking about a solid shift, but truly hard ones that are unbanned from the rest/avg feel.
That being said, please reply and answer the following to help all understand the depth or lack of towards this symptom:
• Year model, package and Manufacture date (if known)
• What great change(s) are worst?
• Was it like it from the start, or did it began after an update?
• If it finally balanced out, around what mileage did it?
• Anything else you feel that's applicable
Thanks all !
'17 Pro4X Cummins w/ S&B Intake
- Audio/Utility & Convenience Pkgs
- RC 2/1 kit w/ Nitto G2's
- Access LiteRider cover & Husky Liners