Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

CFT performance?

17K views 61 replies 19 participants last post by  Treecowboy 
#1 ·
I have been trying to contact Josh @ CFT Performance since Nov 2018.

maybe this topic will help with that...

He wont answer calls (I know voicemail says Email Him)

I have emailed and he will not answer emails as well.

#6 ·
I know he is like super busy, being the only one who is working on these trucks in a big way. If you're looking for parts, openwide performance has all the stuff on their website owperformance.net if you're looking for answers try asking on here.

#21 ·
Josh is a one of a kind. In two months ive spoken to him multiple times for quite a bit of time on phone and on email too so hes definitely communicated imop. His products are solid. The less time he talks the most re time he can weld and pack boxes right?! All kinds of vendors are giving him stuff to put on truck and test. He is almost single handidly taking on the xd platform to get it to a point we can all be proud as our platform makes serious numbers on the track and at the truck pulls. Three years and finally hes almost there not thanks to all the other performance companies who apparently arent interested. I see the big picture - success on track peaks interest amd them more builders will seek to add to our platform.
Hes been playing with the single turbo setup alot past couple months as can be seen on his youtube videos of late. Hes bound to be within reach of 1000rw ft lb tq. Im especially looking forward to seeing the track videos he plans on recording on fridays. Every tuner out there wants data logs so they can tune for it. Hes probably getting inundated from every angle possible so i kinda feel sorry for him and also jealous at the same time cuz the xd is bad a** and hes top gun flying this rig!

I also have multiple items worth bout a grand i ordered in January i hope i see sooner that 10 months lol. (If you read this Josh - please mail by march! Lol)

On the positive side i see it as investing in valuable research and development and ultimately the technology increasing the value and enjoyment of our trucks.

Id rather it take longer than getting some poor welds or half-a*** fabricated stuff so...

#22 ·
Josh is a one of a kind. In two months ive spoken to him multiple times for quite a bit of time on phone and on email too so hes definitely communicated imop. His products are solid. The less time he talks the most re time he can weld and pack boxes right?! All kinds of vendors are giving him stuff to put on truck and test. He is almost single handidly taking on the xd platform to get it to a point we can all be proud as our platform makes serious numbers on the track and at the truck pulls. Three years and finally hes almost there not thanks to all the other performance companies who apparently arent interested. I see the big picture - success on track peaks interest amd them more builders will seek to add to our platform.
Hes been playing with the single turbo setup alot past couple months as can be seen on his youtube videos of late. Hes bound to be within reach of 1000rw ft lb tq. Im especially looking forward to seeing the track videos he plans on recording on fridays. Every tuner out there wants data logs so they can tune for it. Hes probably getting inundated from every angle possible so i kinda feel sorry for him and also jealous at the same time cuz the xd is bad a** and hes top gun flying this rig!

I also have multiple items worth bout a grand i ordered in January i hope i see sooner that 10 months lol. (If you read this Josh - please mail by march! Lol)

On the positive side i see it as investing in valuable research and development and ultimately the technology increasing the value and enjoyment of our trucks.

Id rather it take longer than getting some poor welds or half-a*** fabricated stuff so...

I have seen this before and if he does not keep up with his customers he will fail, he needs to hire at least 1 person, he can afford it.

I was looking to get his whole engine kit, that's everything! that's like 4 grand at least...

and now its he has very little chance of getting any of that money.

#26 ·
If you think about it... say he hires a bunch of people... then he needs to train them on how he does things then watch over them for quality control... now it takes longer and he has less free time... also he has to raise prices to cover his comp and wages.

#34 ·
I ordered a CFT solution EGT bypass kit and a catch can in November during the black Friday sale. I received both items in less than 3 months, so I don't know where those claims of 10 month wait times come from. Plus, I'm in Canada, so shipping times are longer.

Unless you ordered a kit with extras and powder coating, which would slow down the process, I think most of the complaints about delays, may be exaggerated somewhat.

#37 ·
The shop here in Canada had emailed him back in NOV 2018.... They got a E-amil back from him today saying...

"Not taken on any more dealers this year. "

So they said ok are there any Canadian Dealers?

and he replied...

"Don't have one anymore at this time. I closed all dealer apps middle of last year. Also do to the nature of Custom Fabrication i am running a long back order."

SO if he closed all dealer accounts why are people on this forum saying they are dealers?

This is BS if you ask me.

#38 ·
He closed applications for new dealers is what i take from that. Hes trying to keep from getting a bunch of dealers calling him asking him to hurry up. Hes getting tons of individual sales messages to that effect currently.
Youtube - hes got his fass system installed as of yesterday. Now hes gonna be satalog driving to get info for tuners and assessment of how it will affect the singl turbo setup. I guarantee he is heavily invested in this build to get competition capabilities with this platform.
Eventually he will turn out high production of orders. What hes doing right now is very exciting dont you think...?

#41 ·
You can tune and do the exhaust from anybody on the internet. The only thing you can't get is the EGR upgrade. Hopefully someone else gets into making them so it can take the work load off CFT and it will also lower the price. Castle Customs is in canada, have you talked to them?

#48 ·
If your so worried about Canadian dealers... contact a place like centreline motorsports and drop your truck off. They will build you a custom system and 9/10 it will look better then Anything else!

I’m sure a lot of custom fabrication places could easily design the egr kit. You may have to leave your truck for a week or two but $$$$ talks. Once designed ... the individual or the shop could start the process of mass production! Someone get on this!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.