Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

Posts not appearing

4K views 24 replies 14 participants last post by  TitanXDAdmin 
#1 · (Edited)
Not sure what is happening but numerous postings of mine (and others) are not showing up. Here's an example:

http://www.titanxdforum.com/forum/1...on/38938-best-obdii-reader-diesel-engine.html

I just made another post last night, but it isn't there. If you go to my list of recent postings, you'll see that posting listed (it starts with "jeffdawgfan I just got a wsiiroon per your...."

It appears like only certain threads are effected. Also, note that on the above thread, it will sat "Post 1 of 8", but scroll down and you'll see "Post 10 of 8"

#7 ·
#12 ·
Could be that the sync issue that Ed fixed up was interfering with the notifications, or that it effected your subscriptions. Try going to this page: https://www.titanxdforum.com/forum/subscription.php?do=viewsubscription

Try reapplying the subscription you want to the threads that you are not being notified about

Kevin
My posts do not appear.
When I try to log in it takes me back about a week I have people respond to my post but I can not see them or respond.
I tried to change my password per your direction and your site only recognizes the temporary password I was sent.
I had to switch to 2 different servers to write this note. I thought being a supporter may help but so far nothing.
Hoping this post shows.

#8 ·
I am having a similar issue. I am getting "Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired", error - sometimes when I try to post. Plus, I can not see new posts in threads - threads that show 9 responses I can only see the original post. This is happening in three browsers Chrome, Firefox and Edge. I have cleared the cache and cookies in all the browsers.

#14 ·
I heard from my buddies at the EPA that they are coming after you boys that are tuned and deleted and are allowing Russian and Chinese trolls to hack this site to get your info ... ROTFL ??? sorry boys I couldn't help it...just trying to make light of a bad situation ?....sorry for your trouble.

#19 ·
The only way I've been able to eliminate the flakiness of posts not showing is, when I first get to the forum, I login and select "remember me" (I clear all caches/cookies/etc. after every use).

For me this "fix/workaround" only works from the main page. If I look at a thread and want to reply, logging in doesn't work. It has to be from the main page for it to work.

#20 ·
Titans and Titan XDs are selling like hotcakes in Texas. I'm pretty sure the Big 3 are hacking this site and trying to run us out like they did Tucker?????......seriously...I wonder if the site stability is not being impacted causing an issue due to increased volume?
Did the architect of the site plan for so many users?

#21 ·
I do not believe this is fixed. I can see that i replied to a post but i can not see the post. It seems to be working fine on my phone but not on a computer. Also if i click on a thread with say 11 posts i might only see the original or a couple. Lastly is even when i am signed on if i click on a thread it appears as if i am not signed on.

#23 ·
It is every thread I click on. Sometimes I might see a couple of replies even though it says there are more. If I go to the home page it acts as if I am logged on but then as soon as I click on any thread it acts as if I am not logged on, in the sense it has the spot for me to put my crenditials in. Again this seems to only be a problem on my computer and not my phone.

#24 ·
For THIS thread, I see it listed under "New Posts\Last Day".
It shows 22 replies, with 3 pages of replies.
If I click on the heading (page 1), I see the whole page of replies.
If I click on Page 2, all I see is a reply I posted a few days back. THAT page shows it is the last page in the thread.
I go back to the listing, click on page 3, and see these recent ones.

Seems there is a larger issue going on - not sure if user DB, security, or what but...

Good luck sorting this - hope we get back to regular activity ASAP.

russ
p.s. I have also notied that when I click on attached thumbnails, I am getting a message to the efect that i am not logged in/session is not current. Not sure if related.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.