Tune and deletes - Page 5 - Nissan Titan XD Forum
 6Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #41 of 49 Old 03-16-2019, 01:00 PM
Senior Member
 
Treecowboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 681
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bertatitan View Post
Anyone running the proven diesel 30hp tune ? And how is it ?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZatZuma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bertatitan View Post
I called CCS the other day and told me they are not doing Titan XD. Maybe there too busy with the big three. They referred me to Ram Tuff and that’s who’s tunes they use is Proven I guess.
If you want mechanical work done; then it has to be Ram Tuff. CCS has no diesel mechanics in there shop as its tuning only.
Ram Tuff and CCS work hand in hand or any tuner platform you choose to install.

Ram Tuff will be installing my exhaust, CFT egr kit and CCS tune this summer. Just waiting for the exhaust to arrive.

CCS did my 60 HP Emission tune last fall.

When I was researching tunes for my Titan XD, Proven Diesel tried to play me as a fool and out right lied to me. I've being tuning Nissan/Infiniti platforms with UpRev since the beginning of time lol. They gave me a very bad impression and further research proved it.

Whereas CCS has been tuning for over 10 years and is supported with a lot of local shops. Mr Cooper did my 09 Duramax and the tunes were flawless.
Fact: Castle Customs is running Proven Diesel tuning in their 600hp titan xd. Call them if you dont believe it.
Treecowboy is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #42 of 49 Old 03-16-2019, 04:08 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Alberta Canada eh
Posts: 96
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treecowboy View Post
Fact: Castle Customs is running Proven Diesel tuning in their 600hp titan xd. Call them if you dont believe it.
So Proven Diesel is probably using PPEi's software and calling it there own. In my conversations with them it was obvious it wasn't there software they were using, even though they LIED and said it was. Same MO as satellite software peddlers of past days gone by. Just marked up resellers, operating out of a garage, who talk a good sell job.

I'll continue to use CCS and know its dyno proven in shop by the programmer and a quick visit away.

2016 Platinum Reserve 2 tone blue
60HP Emissions tune CCS Tuning
BAK MX4 tonneau cover
stanadyne performance formula
ZatZuma is offline  
post #43 of 49 Old 03-16-2019, 04:13 PM
Senior Member
 
Treecowboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 681
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZatZuma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treecowboy View Post
Fact: Castle Customs is running Proven Diesel tuning in their 600hp titan xd. Call them if you dont believe it.
So Proven Diesel is probably using PPEi's software and calling it there own. In my conversations with them it was obvious it wasn't there software they were using, even though they LIED and said it was. Same MO as satellite software peddlers of past days gone by. Just marked up resellers, operating out of a garage, who talk a good sell job.

I'll continue to use CCS and know its dyno proven in shop by the programmer and a quick visit away.
Maybe

Fyi i just found out calibrated addiction and hpp just joined forces and are now called ctt tuning. Wonder if they were actually ever truly independent...
rexey likes this.
Treecowboy is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #44 of 49 Old 03-17-2019, 02:19 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 176
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZatZuma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treecowboy View Post
Fact: Castle Customs is running Proven Diesel tuning in their 600hp titan xd. Call them if you dont believe it.
So Proven Diesel is probably using PPEi's software and calling it there own. In my conversations with them it was obvious it wasn't there software they were using, even though they LIED and said it was. Same MO as satellite software peddlers of past days gone by. Just marked up resellers, operating out of a garage, who talk a good sell job.

I'll continue to use CCS and know its dyno proven in shop by the programmer and a quick visit away.
just clueless.
jd96 is online now  
post #45 of 49 Old 03-17-2019, 06:24 AM
Junior Member
 
Canadiandieselxd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 29
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZatZuma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treecowboy View Post
Fact: Castle Customs is running Proven Diesel tuning in their 600hp titan xd. Call them if you dont believe it.
So Proven Diesel is probably using PPEi's software and calling it there own. In my conversations with them it was obvious it wasn't there software they were using, even though they LIED and said it was. Same MO as satellite software peddlers of past days gone by. Just marked up resellers, operating out of a garage, who talk a good sell job.

I'll continue to use CCS and know its dyno proven in shop by the programmer and a quick visit away.
Proven is not using anybody else’s base file. Proven/PPEI/HPP are on the same playing field if I’m not mistaken.. someone may be better to explain for me!
Canadiandieselxd is offline  
post #46 of 49 Old 03-17-2019, 10:29 AM
Senior Member
 
Treecowboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 681
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadiandieselxd View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZatZuma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treecowboy View Post
Fact: Castle Customs is running Proven Diesel tuning in their 600hp titan xd. Call them if you dont believe it.
So Proven Diesel is probably using PPEi's software and calling it there own. In my conversations with them it was obvious it wasn't there software they were using, even though they LIED and said it was. Same MO as satellite software peddlers of past days gone by. Just marked up resellers, operating out of a garage, who talk a good sell job.

I'll continue to use CCS and know its dyno proven in shop by the programmer and a quick visit away.
Proven is not using anybody else’s base file. Proven/PPEI/HPP are on the same playing field if I’m not mistaken.. someone may be better to explain for me!
Castle also told me they’ve worked with ppei - as if they are separate tuners.

It is true though that some collaboration occurs between them to varying degrees.
Imho that shows intelligence on their part.


Case in point: Ca and hpp just joined together; both had alot of strong points and joining together those talents and resources can bring them both to even better level product and income potential
Treecowboy is online now  
post #47 of 49 Old 03-17-2019, 11:03 AM
Member
 
Njuarez33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Momence,IL
Posts: 99
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Garage
I told you already and xdhunter said it as well Calibrated and hpp have been working/tuning together since the beginning of tuning for these trucks them announcing an offical merger will really not have any additional benefits for us as the consumer that we havent already had for the past few years now

Last edited by Njuarez33; 03-17-2019 at 11:09 AM.
Njuarez33 is online now  
post #48 of 49 Old 03-17-2019, 11:49 AM
Senior Member
 
Treecowboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 681
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Njuarez33 View Post
I told you already and xdhunter said it as well Calibrated and hpp have been working/tuning together since the beginning of tuning for these trucks them announcing an offical merger will really not have any additional benefits for us as the consumer that we havent already had for the past few years now
Official merger no extra benefits? How do u figure that? Seems thats the reason to do that in the first place...
Treecowboy is online now  
post #49 of 49 Old 03-17-2019, 02:22 PM
Member
 
Njuarez33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Momence,IL
Posts: 99
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Garage
Okay whatever you say
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treecowboy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Njuarez33 View Post
I told you already and xdhunter said it as well Calibrated and hpp have been working/tuning together since the beginning of tuning for these trucks them announcing an offical merger will really not have any additional benefits for us as the consumer that we havent already had for the past few years now
Official merger no extra benefits? How do u figure that? Seems thats the reason to do that in the first place...
Njuarez33 is online now  
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome