post #1 of 9 Old 03-25-2019, 10:20 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
Garage
(Thread Starter)
For Sale: Ultimate Titan XD Overlanding Vehicle

Hi there.

There is so, so much to try and say here. I will try my best to keep things fairly short:

1) Last year, using this truck and my custom overlanding rig, I successfully traveled to all 50 states + all the Canadian provinces, by myself, in a row. Hawaii and Nunavut were flights out of necessity, but you can read about the whole experience here. Photos from the whole trip are here.

2) What can this truck do? Anything, I can say with confidence. 33,325 miles in 109 days. 3 seasons, 2 countries in their entirety. All weather, including the tail end of Hurricane Michael and the worst of the Canadian wildfires of 2018. Truck stop scale clocked in, fully laden, at 10,000 - and I still averaged 17.6mpg for the whole trip. More on that below.

3) Why I am selling: I adore this truck, as you can see from my posts here over the years. But I am eyeing a few jobs where I would be stuck in downtown traffic and likely need to park in a garage... massive tank masquerading as truck isn't a good fit. As the list of mods will make clear, I bought this truck to keep it forever, with the intention to build a house in the country using it. I was not expecting this new direction so I am having to pinch hit to sell it.

4) Any issues to worry about? It is an adventuring vehicle and was used as such, so it has a few scratches internally and externally. But with all the mods done, this truck is turn-key (push button, in reality) ready to go for you.

5) Most importantly of all, current stats and photos:
STATS:
Miles: 70,000

Maintenance: fresh Amsoil and filter; fresh Amsoil slow-flow bypass filter; fresh Cummins Fleetguard fuel filters; ~3,000 miles on the new General Grabber tires; original brakes with 7-8mm of pads remaining. This truck is ready to go on another adventure, right now.

Mods: deleted and tuned (Calibrated Addiction); 5" stainless straight pipe exhaust; Iron Bull front and rear bumpers; x2 LED bars; x4 LED fog lights; x4 LED auxiliary reverse lights; Mishimoto coolant filter system; Mishimoto oil catch can; Amsoil bypass slow-flow filter (good for down to 2 microns filtration, so the oil is analytically clean); third battery (Optima yellow top, mounted to frame rail, charges off the main batteries through an automatic disconnect); Rocky Road rock sliders with Line-X professionally applied; EGR delete; S&B air filter with a spare filter for easy swapping; OEM updated block heater installed; summer and winter grill covers; dash camera. I am probably forgetting at least a few.

Price for truck by itself as pictured below, which includes the following: $37,000

• All the mods listed above
  • x2 Titan boxes with x2 keys
  • x2 aftermarket remote starters with x2 sets of OEM keys
  • Truxedo Titanium rolling cover
  • Trac-Rac sliding ladder rack base rails, installed onto bed.
  • Weathertech window vents, front and rear
  • OEM exhaust, EGR, air filter will all be included if you want them.

Price for the truck with everything else as follows: $42,000
  • Everything above
  • My custom camping rig, which uses the Trac-Rac rails and can be easily taken off with a forklift (by design) or a set of friends. A Tepui Tents Kukenam XL (with the severe weather cover, it is a true 4 season tent the size of a king-sized bed); a pair of locking Buyers truck boxes; a solar panel with integrated charge controller (which will plug into the third battery); a water cooler with mount; locking mounts for MaxTrax boards (boards NOT included)

This is your chance to grab an eye-turning glorious beast of an overlanding rig... which can then turn around and be used to help you build a house. Feel free to reply here or private message me, and we can talk.

PHOTOS:
Exterior shots:

Engine and bed:

Cluster:

(Part 1, I will add the balance of the photos in Part 2 below)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 03-25-2019, 10:21 PM Thread Starter

Garage
(Thread Starter)
Part 2 - a bunch of interior photos

Interior:

(Part 3, the final part, immediately ahead)
XDHunter likes this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 9 Old 03-25-2019, 10:22 PM Thread Starter

Garage
(Thread Starter)
Part 3 of 3 - selected shots from Overlanding all of USA + Canada

Selected shots from the trek with the overlanding gear in place:

Remote northern Quebec, unstopped by a severe railroad crossing/crater:

My secondary happy place, the Trans-Labrador Highway in the early winter's first storm:

Autumnal splendor on the Blue Ridge Parkway + the rig doubles as the best photography platform ever:

Deployed for camping in Alabama and then Kentucky:

Ascending the Rocky Mountains, no problem:

Offroading in the Kofa Wildlife Refuge, Arizona:

My happy place, sleeping on the Arctic Tundra (where it snowed on me in August):

The splendor of the Milky Way's spiral arms, clear as can, above me in the Yukon Territory:
XDHunter likes this.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 Old 03-30-2019, 05:35 PM Thread Starter

Garage
(Thread Starter)
One important detail - this does include the EZ Lynk so you can upgrade or remove the tune; you will also be able to use their app to see all manner of interesting data:

Make me an offer on this and we can go from there. I am looking to sell this soon, so I am willing to work with prospective buyers.

post #5 of 9 Old 04-10-2019, 10:38 PM Thread Starter

Garage
(Thread Starter)
If it makes a difference, the truck is now also listed at the Diesel Sellerz site, here: https://classifieds.dieselsellerz.co...l/truck/6kxq3q

Please, feel free to reach out to make me an offer!

post #6 of 9 Old 04-11-2019, 08:44 PM Thread Starter

Garage
(Thread Starter)
Price drop. Work with me, people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbrefast View Post

Price for truck by itself as pictured below, which includes the following: **DROPPED TO $34,000**

• All the mods listed above
  • x2 Titan boxes with x2 keys
  • x2 aftermarket remote starters with x2 sets of OEM keys
  • Truxedo Titanium rolling cover
  • Trac-Rac sliding ladder rack base rails, installed onto bed.
  • Weathertech window vents, front and rear
  • OEM exhaust, EGR, air filter will all be included if you want them.

Price for the truck with everything else as follows: ** DROPPED TO $39,000 **
  • Everything above
  • My custom camping rig, which uses the Trac-Rac rails and can be easily taken off with a forklift (by design) or a set of friends. A Tepui Tents Kukenam XL (with the severe weather cover, it is a true 4 season tent the size of a king-sized bed); a pair of locking Buyers truck boxes; a solar panel with integrated charge controller (which will plug into the third battery); a water cooler with mount; locking mounts for MaxTrax boards (boards NOT included)

post #7 of 9 Old Yesterday, 06:40 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
You running Amsoil oil bypass?
post #8 of 9 Old Today, 02:41 PM Thread Starter

Garage
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treecowboy View Post

Yeah, it makes a huge difference in the ongoing oil cleanliness for the truck. It also helps cool the oil because of the placement in front of the radiator.

post #9 of 9 Old Today, 02:59 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbrefast View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treecowboy View Post

Yeah, it makes a huge difference in the ongoing oil cleanliness for the truck. It also helps cool the oil because of the placement in front of the radiator.
For how many miles now?
What r ur intervals for filters? Oil?

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page