Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

Titan XD parts & accessories for sale

4K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  mrbrefast 
#1 · (Edited)
OK so here is the list of what I got and my asking price which does not include shipping. All of this is priced to sell - I am trying to clean out the garage in preparation for a MAJOR move later this year, as I have a few big job opportunities swirling. Shipping would be from 44026, but note that many items are too big and/or heavy to ship. We can negotiate driving halfway in some cases.

• Tire Rack seasonal tire carriers with handles and supporting Velcro, set of 4 (retail = $43). Used for 3 months with brand new tires, perfectly clean. The supporting Velcro means these fit our gigantic Titan tires and can be safely used to lift them. Asking $32

• x2 Tire Rack 18x8 Sport Edition TK7 ADC wheels, tires installed onto and removed but never used on the truck. Perfect for full-sized spare tires. (retail = $168 each). Asking $175 for the pair

• TracRac SR Sliding Truck Bed Rack (eTrailer # TH43002XT, retail = $680) + TracRac Cantilever Extension (eTrailer # TH24002XT, retail = $350). Lightly used twice to move strut channel, which scratched the finish atop the rails which is not visible from the ground. Asking $700. See note in red below.

• Weathertech full coverage sun reflectors (windshield, rear glass, all side windows, part # TS0986K2, retail = $140) plus storage bags (retail = $15). Only the front has been used more than 3 or 4 times. Asking $85 for the lot.
  • Weathertech fitted floor mats for front and rear (retail = $205). All are well-used, and the rear had diesel injector cleaner spilled on it causing some discoloration. Asking $100 for the pair.
  • Titan XD-tuned ScanGauge II, including explanation sheet and OBDII cable. (Retail = $160). Used with care over 2 years. Asking $100

**please note: you will need TracRac base rails # TA21501 to use the TracRac system.**

There is a chance I have forgotten items to add - I will do so in subsequent posts if needed.

Please feel free to post or private message with counter-offers or a list you'd like. Buying more at once = bigger price break and possibly even free shipping. I am looking to clean out the garage as soon as humanly possible.

-Mike

See less See more
#9 ·
I now realize I did not include a picture of the Weathertech shades, so here you go:

And for more pictures of the seat covers:

_____

Please, make me offers, ladies and gentlemen - I am already selling this all at a deal but I can combine items for more of a discount. I am trying to clean out the garage ASAP!!

#12 ·
As this enlightened forum does not allow us to edit our own posts, I will add the updated list for sale below. The price on every single remaining item has dropped by 10% and is given in red.

Make me offers - buy more than one thing and free shipping can happen!

• Tire Rack seasonal tire carriers with handles and supporting Velcro, set of 4 (retail = $43). Used for 3 months with brand new tires, perfectly clean. The supporting Velcro means these fit our gigantic Titan tires and can be safely used to lift them. Asking $32 - now $29.80

• x2 Tire Rack 18x8 Sport Edition TK7 ADC wheels, tires installed onto and removed but never used on the truck. Perfect for full-sized spare tires. (retail = $168 each). Asking $175 for the pair - now $157.50

• Fia winter front grill cover with mounting brads. Lightly used. (Retail = $112 with bug screen, which I do not have). Asking $60 - now $54

• TracRac SR Sliding Truck Bed Rack (eTrailer # TH43002XT, retail = $680) + TracRac Cantilever Extension (eTrailer # TH24002XT, retail = $350). Lightly used twice to move strut channel, which scratched the finish atop the rails which is not visible from the ground. Asking $700. (See note in green below.) Now $630

• Weathertech full coverage sun reflectors (windshield, rear glass, all side windows, part # TS0986K2, retail = $140) plus storage bags (retail = $15). Only the front has been used more than 3 or 4 times. Asking $85 for the lot. Now $76.50

• Weathertech fitted floor mats for front and rear (retail = $205). All are well-used, and the rear had diesel injector cleaner spilled on it causing some discoloration. Asking $100 for the pair. Now $90
  • Titan XD-tuned ScanGauge II, including explanation sheet and OBDII cable. (Retail = $160). Used with care over 2 years. Asking $100. Now $90

**please note: you will need TracRac base rails # TA21501 to use the TracRac system.**

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.