Nissan Titan XD Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious what you are all getting in 0-60, I know this isn't designed to be a racing truck but pushing 11 seconds to get an on a highway merge can be white knuckling when you got a 18 wheeler coming up behind you...

2017 Nissan Titan XD SV Cummins 5.0

• S&B Cold Air Intake
  • 6 inch lift
  • 35" Toyo
  • Tuned
  • Deleted
  • Jamo Exhaust
  • Pedal Commander
Here are my numbers:
With Tune Turned to 1 and Pedal Commander Off: 10.5 Seconds
With Tune Turned to 1 and Pedal Commander Max: 9.67 Seconds
With Tune Turned to Max and No Pedal Commander: 8.99 Seconds
With Tune Turned to Max and Pedal Commander to Max: 8.40 Seconds.

I have nothing to compare it too, so just curious on your set up and your numbers.

Save

·
216 Posts
That’s really not too bad on 35’s, on stock tires that’s probably a low 14 second high 13 second pass.

·
241 Posts
That’s really not too bad on 35’s, on stock tires that’s probably a low 14 second high 13 second pass.
My goal for this truck is to be my daily driver on 35's and run 12's in the quarter. I feel like that should be a realistic goal for this truck.

·
216 Posts
My goal for this truck is to be my daily driver on 35's and run 12's in the quarter. I feel like that should be a realistic goal for this truck.
I personally don’t see it happening without seriously modding everything from turbo to entire fuel system, etc etc. if you have the money to blow then he’ll yeah go for it.

·
241 Posts
I personally don’t see it happening without seriously modding everything from turbo to entire fuel system, etc etc. if you have the money to blow then he’ll yeah go for it.
Truck has plenty of fueling. Needs more air. CFT claimed his S366 should let you run 12's. Not sure how true it is because he never released numbers. Engines the only thing that worrys me.

·
216 Posts
Truck has plenty of fueling. Needs more air. CFT claimed his S366 should let you run 12's. Not sure how true it is because he never released numbers. Engines the only thing that worrys me.
Personally I’m not worried about the engine, I think the problems are overblown.

·
216 Posts
I do. 😂 I have for the past 27k miles on a 125hp tune. She's a dirty girl. She likes it rough. (97k miles now)
That’s fkin awesome man. I’m definitly not easy on mine either but I try not to be super hard every day

·
241 Posts
That’s fkin awesome man. I’m definitly not easy on mine either but I try not to be super hard every day
After seeing people say their engine broke after just cruising around on stock hp, I figured screw it, I'll just have fun while it lasts. Boy has it lasted 😂

1 - 13 of 13 Posts