Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Picked up the wife's new Murano
View attachment 7274

In doing so I crested the 15,000km mark.
View attachment 7282
View attachment 7290

Really all has been great. A couple incidents with the torque management system, but its all about learning how to drive it. The only thing that has changed recently is my regen's. Instead of every 1400-1500 km. They are now every 7-800 km but last half as long. So it kind of works out the same. Everyone that drives it, all say the same one of the smoothest comfortable trucks they have driven.
It turns a lot of heads, ram guys are little more negative with comments lol.

·
214 Posts
Love mine, but hate the transmission. Gotta get it check at the dealer...

This truck would be perfet with a 6 speed manual.

·
1,265 Posts
Love mine so far!

6,000 miles and so far no issues..... Not even sure if it ever has done a regen....

Love the truck....

Reactions: mbalka

·
224 Posts
6,000 miles and so far no issues..... Not even sure if it ever has done a regen....

Love the truck....
Yeah, I wish Nissan and Cummins would roll out a software patch to annunciate the regen cycles on the multi function display. Hope you're reading this, Nissan.

MB

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, I wish Nissan and Cummins would roll out a software patch to annunciate the regen cycles on the multi function display. Hope you're reading this, Nissan.

MB
I pretty much know the second it starts. I personally have no need for another warning.

·
12 Posts
Mpg and rpm
I hate how it goes into regen mode, it always happens as you exit the freeway for me, then I take it back on to clear it out and takes sometimes 10-20 miles on my truck to finish. MY 2015 Ram 3500 I only remember it going into full regen once while I had it in 15k, the idle went up and was done in about 10 minutes or so.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts