Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been talking to Jon about lift kits. Mine is stock and I want to lift so I can run 35"s. Does anyone have pics of a setup like this? I want to keep my stock wheels and run a narrow tire. That's the look I like, I am not into the big/wide wheels/tires. I am looking for pics to help decide that is the direction I need to go to.
Thanks in advance

·
1,148 Posts
If you are gonna run stock offset I wouldnt run a 6" just to fit 35s, especially a skinny 35. You can make that worl with a 3" kit all day long and itll look way better. 6" is just way too much lift for 35s

·
185 Posts
The 275/65/20 Nittos run a true 34" which is as tall as or taller than most "35's" (Goodyear, Cooper, BFG). On stock wheels, only a level and mudflap removal is required.

·
82 Posts
I have the 3/1 "Lift" on my 2019 Pro4x 5.6 and run 35s with 0 offset wheels. I have a custom bumper, and still had to trim the plastics. It only scrapes now when taking a sharp turn with more than two people in it, but it still bugs me. I really like the looks of it this way, and my wife doesn't complain when trying to get into it with tight jeans on ;)

·
6 Posts
B878ECC1-F486-411B-8039-E7614BD59422.jpeg
I have been talking to Jon about lift kits. Mine is stock and I want to lift so I can run 35"s. Does anyone have pics of a setup like this? I want to keep my stock wheels and run a narrow tire. That's the look I like, I am not into the big/wide wheels/tires. I am looking for pics to help decide that is the direction I need to go to.
Thanks in advance
View attachment 44646
This is the Icon stage 3 with 35x11.5 factory wheels, removed splash guards and modified inner fender.
8DE8AE62-0597-4685-A155-1054D3F05956.jpeg
4F0A8B08-9DA1-474A-BCEE-32E9AD7CE165.jpeg

·
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Donavon what exactly did you have to trim in inner fender well. That is the look I am going for on mine. Did you have to add a suspension help on the front to help with weight of bumper/winch? This is mine as it stands right now. I will be adding a flatbed and I think the stance your truck has would go nice with my end goal

Attachments

·
6 Posts
A person has to remove the inner fender liner and essentially sawsall the pinch weld off then seal it with primer or under coat. Then re-secure the inner fender liner. There is a video on YouTube describing this modification. You will also need at least a leveling kit. I used an ICON stage 3 that provides 2-3” lift. It is an adjustable coil over that can level the truck even with added weight.

·
6 Posts
A person has to remove the inner fender liner and essentially sawsall the pinch weld off then seal it with primer or under coat. Then re-secure the inner fender liner. There is a video on YouTube describing this modification. You will also need at least a leveling kit. I used an ICON stage 3 that provides 2-3” lift. It is an adjustable coil over that can level the truck even with added weight.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts