Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
2019 Titan XD Pro4x Cummins
665 Posts
better videos then the "professional" ones.

that start up....thing is LOUDDDDDDDD. lol
I believe that the mic is making it sound louder than it is. You can hear how much air the engine is drawing in as well, you can't hear that over loud engines.

It sure has a sound like the 7.3L powerstroke, which was a fantastic sounding engine!

·
24 Posts
I would of thought they would have been able to used a much better camera to take these with. I hope they make more though.. just with a better camera.

·
8 Posts
That looks so much better without the 2 tone color. I like the wheels and it would look even better if they painted them black.

I want one even more.

·
772 Posts
@honda250xtitan you're in Phoenix too? I haven't seen a new Titan on the road yet here. I did see a Mustang prototype the other day though.
yeah well my dad saw it on the 10, he took a few pics and sent them to me. just a all white xd titan cruisin down the road lol. i've seen them a bunch of times testing the 1st gen titan with the cummins retrofitted into it though.

my bro in law saw the mustang also, said it sounded like a race car.

·
340 Posts
No love for the interior? I thought it was well appointed on what looked like a mid tier truck. Can't wait to touch some of it, but Nissan has been doing quite well with their interiors lately. The new pathfinder in higher trims gives infiniti a run for its money...

·
65 Posts
yeah well my dad saw it on the 10, he took a few pics and sent them to me. just a all white xd titan cruisin down the road lol. i've seen them a bunch of times testing the 1st gen titan with the cummins retrofitted into it though.

my bro in law saw the mustang also, said it sounded like a race car.

Yeah, that Mustang was really loud! I wonder if it was the same one!

You must live closer to the testing center than I do. I don't think the Titans make their way up to the northeast end of the valley, up the 101 where I'm at

·
772 Posts
Yeah, that Mustang was really loud! I wonder if it was the same one!

You must live closer to the testing center than I do. I don't think the Titans make their way up to the northeast end of the valley, up the 101 where I'm at
he saw it in Scottsdale, where he works so I bet it was.

I live in central phx, but i make my way out to casa grande sometimes which is near their big facility in Stanfield. I also saw the truck pulling a big enclosed trailer on the 8 headed towards cali between yuma and gila bend.

·
65 Posts
he saw it in Scottsdale, where he works so I bet it was.

I live in central phx, but i make my way out to casa grande sometimes which is near their big facility in Stanfield. I also saw the truck pulling a big enclosed trailer on the 8 headed towards cali between yuma and gila bend.
Very cool. I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for new Titans from now on :grin2:

·
340 Posts
annnnnnnnnnd its gone lol.
Its gotta be someone internal at Nissan, I bet they got a very special talking to after the videos started to make the rounds. I'm not sure but did any of the big pubs pick up on it? Or maybe Nissan wanted to kill it before they got their hands on them. EFF. We should of grabbed the videos when we had the chance :crying2:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts