Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a deleted Titan and had an issue with the egr. Valve might be stuck open or closed. Unplugged the sensor to the egr and cleared the CEL. CEL appeared again and seems as if the truck went back into limp mode. Do I have to keep clearing it until I purchase the cft egr solutions kit?

·
531 Posts
What is the code? Also how long have you been tuned? Try re-installing the tunes with everything plugged in and then remove the EGR plugs. Just a shot in the dark.

·
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What is the code? Also how long have you been tuned? Try re-installing the tunes with everything plugged in and then remove the EGR plugs. Just a shot in the dark.
Yah I had the tune for about a year or so. Thanks for the info

·
560 Posts
Hmm... if deleted then it shouldn't touch anything with EGR. What year is your truck? I've read that the EGR needs to get cleaned out by brake cleaner once in a while because all of the soot gets in the way. But that is non-deleted.

I second @Bmw's idea about re-tune. Best is return to stock before installing the tune again, or tune it to a previous version, then back to the latest one.

·
560 Posts
Seems like EGR Cooler has gone bad? There are a couple of people on here who had that same code.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts