Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in the Nissan dealer buying a 2015 Rogue on saturday and I was lucky enough to behold a pre-production 2016 Titan XD in the flesh.

The dealership is the best performing in Western Canada so they got a promo truck that wasn't for sale yet. I have to say it's pretty beefy! They didn't have any pricing or option lists set but it was rather exciting to see.

They had it all wrapped in the local football team marketing garb. I was too busy to snap any pics, so sorry about that.

·
313 Posts
Jonker's Nissan?
Dude, go back and get some pictures !!

Reactions: pyro404

·
2019 Titan XD Pro4x Cummins
665 Posts
Jonker was my guess too, I might have to take a drive into downtown Langley to have a look...

·
857 Posts
due to how easy it is to share information on social media, you guys should consider checking out the social media pages for these dealers, they might be active on them.

·
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
"Pre-production"?

Wonder if anything was different about that model than the eventual production model.
Don't know because they haven't released anything but "pre-production" ;)

·
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jonker's Nissan?
Dude, go back and get some pictures !!

I was at Jonker first but they couldn't give me the deal I wanted on the Rogue but Applewood crushed them.

I can't go back and take pictures because that would severely hamper my negotiating position when the real deal is released for sale.

·
665 Posts
I was super happy with Abbotsford Nissan, but then I'm not the type of person to haggle, I paid list without question and I got treated like a King for it.

·
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I was super happy with Abbotsford Nissan, but then I'm not the type of person to haggle, I paid list without question and I got treated like a King for it.
I paid quite a bit less than list and still got treated like a king for it. Result is more of my hard earned money in my pocket for mods!

·
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The first thing I did was pop the hood for a big gander at the oil burning goodness.

·
235 Posts
It's better looking than I thought it would be. The interior looks amazing too!

Is there a thread somewhere on the forum where everyone can post how much they paid for their XD?

·
665 Posts
I paid quite a bit less than list and still got treated like a king for it. Result is more of my hard earned money in my pocket for mods!
I like being paid and I think it's only fair that the people who I deal with get paid. A difference of a couple of grand isn't going to matter to me in a hundred years. Besides, I spent a total of three hours buying my car. My time is worth too much to me to haggle with different dealerships for the best deal.

·
857 Posts
That interior almost looks like an interior you'd see in a Cadillac Escalade, maybe not the new one, but with the older ones that might be the case.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts