Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
608 Posts
I mean we've already seen the truck at a number of auto shows. I take it that it is just finishing up a few last tests before it goes on sale. Not really to much to be gleaned from this but always interesting to catch prototypes roaming around testing.

·
340 Posts
I mean we've already seen the truck at a number of auto shows. I take it that it is just finishing up a few last tests before it goes on sale. Not really to much to be gleaned from this but always interesting to catch prototypes roaming around testing.
Actually I'd like a better look at that red one, it looks to be about a foot or two shorter then the white one. Different cab/box combo perhaps...

·
608 Posts
I think it might just be the photo. The red one looks like it is parked a bit further back which may be skewing how tall it looks.

·
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great observation of the two trucks.
Seems like it could be the shorts of the 3 available bed lengths

5.5 feet (available on crew only), 6.5 feet (King and crew) and 8 feet (single and King)

·
608 Posts
The bed length is also a possibility. Good thinking. If only they had parked the two trucks in the same orientation. It would make comparison a lot easier.

·
2019 Titan XD Pro4x Cummins
665 Posts
Long box is pretty important, especially for guys who tow and have a large auxiliary fuel tank.

·
608 Posts
I'm interested in reg cab/long box... I'm not expecting nissan to make that available any time soon..
Why is that? That seems like it would be a popular combination. Many people do a lot of work in their truck but rarely have passengers.

·
340 Posts
Why is that? That seems like it would be a popular combination. Many people do a lot of work in their truck but rarely have passengers.
reg cab long box, bench seat, is the poverty pack of the pickup world. Useful for us, terrible to margins. They will maximize margins before taking care of the rest of us...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts