Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you want next generation nissan titan interior to be like?

What did you like/dislike on the outgoing Titan generation?

·
608 Posts
I think that the center stack looks great but I wish that they would have done something different with the design of the frame around it. The large black plastic panels with vents in it just isn't that attractive. It would be nice if they could add some other materials or something.

·
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think that the center stack looks great but I wish that they would have done something different with the design of the frame around it. The large black plastic panels with vents in it just isn't that attractive. It would be nice if they could add some other materials or something.
How would you prefer the center stack, the frame around it and the vents to be configured? Post some examples.

·
608 Posts
Something like this might be better. You can see that the shape is generally the same, but its mostly different materials that make the difference.

·
608 Posts
The Pathfinder interior looks a bit more luxury than I would expect. I could see some of that being used, but I don't see quite so much of the beige leather everywhere.

·
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think if there's anything Nissan can learn from RAM, it's that to include an interior that is just as nice, and they did that with the PF, so I think there's a good chance we can see something as nice in the new Titan.

·
608 Posts
It may be a good move to make sure that the Titan competes with Ram and Ford. Do you think that raising the Titan up to luxury standards for the interior will be a key to success?

·
2019 Titan XD Pro4x Cummins
664 Posts
TurboDiesel luxury pickups are a pretty sizable market. A decked out diesel is a sign you made it in the construction industries.

·
81 Posts
And it sure does give customers who you're working for a good impression of how you're doing when they see that fancy truck!

·
608 Posts
I guess ideally they would have the luxury interior features as options so that the Titan could be more upmarket or down market depending on who is buying.

·
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That would be a good way to underpin other trucks with pricing and still being competitive with the options added.

·
608 Posts
It certainly makes the truck more versatile. I could see them making some good money from options like this though. I think people will be willing to shell out for their truck.

·
608 Posts
Trucks are quite popular, they are not just work vehicles anymore. So I think that people are willing to put extra money into it so that it holds up with both capabilities and luxury/comfort.

·
81 Posts
that's right
it's just like anything else, people buy it because they like it, not necessarily because they have things that need to be moved on an on-going basis.

·
608 Posts
The truck market is quite competitive so manufacturers really need to pull out all the stops. Capability, style, technology -- all these are important if you are wanting to stand apart from the litany of trucks on the market. I'm just wondering if Nissan is going to be hitting all the points with the Titan.

·
81 Posts
Hard to say right now since they're making a big move here with the titan.
It would be in their best interest to make it as good as they can

1 - 20 of 30 Posts