Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

2016 Nissan Titan XD Platinum Reserve Colors

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are just some colors available on the Titan XD, expect to see more with future trims.

Select your favorite color(s) on poll located above ^

2016 Nissan TITAN XD Platinum Reserve colors:
  • Forged Copper
  • Magnetic Black
  • Cayenne Red
  • Pearl White
  • Deep Blue Pearl

Forged Copper

Magnetic Black

Cayenne Red

Pearl White

Deep Blue Pearl

·
492 Posts
From Nissanusa.com website:

Click on the swatches below to preview the 2016 Nissan TITAN XD Platinum Reserve colors. Note: More color options will be arriving with future trims.
[*]

·
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
From Nissanusa.com website:

Click on the swatches below to preview the 2016 Nissan TITAN XD Platinum Reserve colors. Note: More color options will be arriving with future trims.
[*]
Yeah that's why I included this note in my original post:

These are just some colors available on the Titan XD, expect to see more with future trims.
Fortunately there are pictures showing other colors, another not listed here is yellow.

·
608 Posts
I think that the copper color is too orange for my liking.

I went with the white. Its a boring color, but it looks great.

·
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looking back at this list now that it has a ton more votes, anyone not surprised that white is in the lead here?

I have a feeling this could be the trend as more votes go on the poll.

·
158 Posts
I'm not too surprised. I really like the white. I bet if silver or gray was an option it would do well on the poll..

Reactions: TurboDiesel

·
94 Posts
Looking back at this list now that it has a ton more votes, anyone not surprised that white is in the lead here?

I have a feeling this could be the trend as more votes go on the poll.
White and black are currently tied and have been sticking close together since I started following this thread. I wouldn't be at all be surprised if they ultimately tie or stick very close to a tie.

·
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm not too surprised. I really like the white. I bet if silver or gray was an option it would do well on the poll..
I can see silver being more popular among those into trades that might be on this forum as its much more forgiving to the smallest of damage to the paint, more so than any other colors. Good for making it easier in looking presentable , as that's important in business.

·
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
White is usually one of the most popular colors around in general so i'm going to expect white to gain some good traction once we get more people on here. I'm sure that 2016 Titan sales will even show this as well, helping to represent those that aren't on the forums as we are.

·
608 Posts
I'd like to see a dark grey as well. A green could also do well. I'm not a huge fan of the shade of red on offer. It's a bit too cherry to me.

White looks fine, I just hate how it gets dirty and shows it so quickly.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
I like smoke but that black and blue took good to me ... :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts