Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my truck tuned and deleted the guy that did it left the dpf and def on there I straight piped it myself but when I got done the check engine light was still on for the dpf.
Why is it still on if it’s been deleted?
Thanks

·
629 Posts
Try reloading the tune. I've never heard of anyone using efi live for our trucks, though.

·
629 Posts
And I also didn't think there was trans tuning, not even for the ram 3500 with the Aisin tranny, I personally think your guy might be mistaken and your truck is not deleted

·
629 Posts
So did mine, but I used EZlynk. It's all done through email and vin number. I'd go back to your shop and see what's going on, you definitely shouldn't have a check engine light.

·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So did mine, but I used EZlynk. It's all done through email and vin number. I'd go back to your shop and see what's going on, you definitely shouldn't have a check engine light.
And if he didn’t delete it then it would go in to limp mode right?

·
770 Posts
Your tuner doesn’t delete anything. He/she disables these systems via the tuning and it’s up to you/shop to ‘delete’ or remove the actual components.

Double check you are actually running a NO EMISSIONS tune. You very well could be on an EMISSIONS INTACT tune.

If you thumb through your infotainment screens on the dash and there is a DEF gauge still, the wrong tunes are loaded or the tunes need to be revised.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts