Nissan Titan XD Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Due to the current market and the lack of necessity, I’m shopping my pickup around to see if there is any interest. As stated in the title, it’s a 2017 Pro-4X diesel with about 70K on it. It has been cared for by me, in 5000 mile intervals, changing oil and fuel filters every time. If you are interested, there is a small ding in the door that can be removed by a PDR guy for around $400 and it’ll need a new windshield. If I forgot anything message me. $44450 but a reasonable offer would be entertained. There have been some exhaust and engine modifications done by a professional installer
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Truck
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Car Vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Sky Land vehicle

·
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Off topic, but the Chevy next to your XD is really cool. Is that like a sky blue original paint?---would be cool to restore that one... I love my XD, but also long for the old days of no electronics and sensors...or sequential turbos with a wonky control valve apparatus.

But in Texas (lived there for many years) that air conditioned plush XD is going to win out! Good luck with the sale...market is good.
The goal is to restore it, bought it for the wife and she wants to stay as close to original as possible.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts