Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah for the most part the aggressive look, but function as well. I live up in the Tetons east idaho I'm a carpenter and i use this truck quite often off the pavement for work and play. its been a work horse. I drive over a pass everyday to Jackson hole, and the performance is unbelievable even with the 6" lift it handles like a half ton truck it's great in deep snow, on ice, or in mud, I've been really impressed by the truck so far

·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The difference it made after doing a full dpf delete, intake, tuner, egr delete, and a pedal commander. Turned the truck into a whole other animal I was very disappointed in the way it ran stock it just had no kick the dead pedal was almost dangerously slow. And I believe that's what made them that much more less appealing to people to the point they didn't buy them cause it was disappointing. But once you clean these motors up and let them run right it runs like a Cummins very glad I took that over the warranty

·
213 Posts
Looks good. Which front bumper? There were some shots of it with and without guard... what did you settle on?

russ

·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its a fab fours bumper I actually just built that push guard for it the pictures without are a little earlier into the build. It's on right now and actually used to have a V8 Cummins logo I came up with cut into it originally but now it's just welded over with diamond plate. What do you think looked better with or without the guard?

·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Just did this recently as well square mitered dual exhaust just to get away from the typical diesel exhaust tips

·
2017 Titan XD
17 Posts
Well done, I like the setup. Don't see too many single cab diesels out there. What radio is that?

·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Thanks man yeah I was wanting to do something a little different than normal I thought I'd be missing the back seat alot more but ive liked it alot the only thing I can complain about is with the lift it causes my driver's tie rod to make contact with the bottom of my coil on the shock tower haven't found a solution yet. But the head unit is a podofo Android head unit works out really well cause I can connect it to my EZ lynk and it will display all my gauges and what not easy install and it did fit the dash nicely. you loose some of your stearing controls just for phone calling and Bluetooth but it's a decent head unit

1 - 10 of 10 Posts