Nissan Titan XD Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
446 Posts
LOL wow…it seems like I just keep talking about this….I literally just gave my 2 cents on some recent issues that I have experienced in two other posts today…soooo….it seems that these engines are having some issues with an egr valve leaking, engine coolant sensor going out and turbine actuator assembly ( waste gate ) and linkage going out….all issues I had to tackle over last 5 months…all throwing same dash alarms ( red triangle, engine power reduced message and check engine light)…expensive parts and labor that come with these repairs and parts are getting harder to find…egr valve $950 plus labor, coolant sensor/ reservoir $118 and turbine rotor actuator $1100 plus labor…. So find out if these parts have replaced yet….because odds are you will be replacing them…112k and 116k miles is when my parts failed….
If you don’t work your truck like a diesel is designed to do yes these are common points of failure. Just work the truck, don’t drive like grandma, it’ll be good to you

·
446 Posts
Your ignorance knows no bounds apparently
Are you like 17 or something? Show me my ignorance, I’m begging you. If you honestly think what I said is ignorant then you have no reason to own a diesel other than to try and look cool. Drive it like an old lady and watch your emissions clog up sooner, you WILL have actuator issues, etc.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts