Nissan Titan XD Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
759 Posts
Nice truck. Love the Midnight Edition.

·
25 Posts
The dealer by me has that exact truck for sale. 2018 Cummins SV with the Midnight edition in Granite. One owner truck with only 18k miles on it. I want to give it a go so bad but I'm scared of the reliability of the Cummins powered trucks. Ugh

·
290 Posts
The dealer by me has that exact truck for sale. 2018 Cummins SV with the Midnight edition in Granite. One owner truck with only 18k miles on it. I want to give it a go so bad but I'm scared of the reliability of the Cummins powered trucks. Ugh
I wouldn’t hesitate, there’s way more of us without issues than there are with issues. I absolutely love the truck

·
11 Posts
with only 18,000 miles and being a 2018, I wouldn’t hesitate either. All of the issues were fixed by that year. I would also bet it is way cheaper than a Dodge, Chevy, or Ford three-quarter ton diesel.

·
7 Posts
I wouldn’t hesitate, there’s way more of us without issues than there are with issues. I absolutely love the truck
I have a 2018HD with the 5.0 Cummins. Purchased with 9k and now 48K. The only issue is I hit something and punctured the DEF tank. Love the truck. It pulls our HT 5th wheel camper @ 75mph and still gets a little over 12 mpg

·
25 Posts
Oh yeah, they are asking 45k for it. Way, way cheaper than a 3/4 ton diesel. Thing is we have a 2021 1ton Chevy with the gas engine. It’s way overkill for us and we could trade ours in and come out 15k ahead. I’m going to keep watching it. Thing is these xd’s especially with the Cummins are not selling around here. I bet I can wait it out and get it for less

·
290 Posts
Oh yeah, they are asking 45k for it. Way, way cheaper than a 3/4 ton diesel. Thing is we have a 2021 1ton Chevy with the gas engine. It’s way overkill for us and we could trade ours in and come out 15k ahead. I’m going to keep watching it. Thing is these xd’s especially with the Cummins are not selling around here. I bet I can wait it out and get it for less
Don’t hesitate, you’ll absolutely love the truck.

·
2 Posts
I have a 2017 XD single cab that I bought brand new in Aug 2018. 42000 miles now and I drive it every day. It has not been deleted and the only problem I've had was a turbo sensor failed. The dealer I bought it from fixed it in one day. Couldn't be happier with my truck. If it fits your needs, buy it!

·
2019 Titan XD Pro4x Cummins
738 Posts
I have a 2019 XD Cummins. We bought it new, it has 58,000km on it now. Only done regular services on it. I run Mobil Delvac 5w40, Nissan spec lubed everywhere else on the rough service schedule. Also use standyne performance formula fuel additive. Deleted at 55,000km. Dpf averaged 13.5L/100km. I’m trying to tune it myself now, but with the 0hp tune I bought it averaged 12.5L/100km over three tanks. My last tank was using revisions of my tune and calculated average was 11.5L/100km.

This engine has so much potential.

·
11 Posts
I have a 2017 XD Cummins that I bought less than a year ago with 22K miles, was sitting in a parking lot for 2 years and was hesitant to buy it but I did. I'm glad I did. The truck is a beast towing my 8K pound TT like nothing. Did some upgrades to it and the best thing was a recall to flash the ECM, it runs so much better. I now want to "delete" to make it better and still more upgrades needed. I now have 31K miles with no problems.

Love the truck.

·
25 Posts
I have a 2017 XD Cummins that I bought less than a year ago with 22K miles, was sitting in a parking lot for 2 years and was hesitant to buy it but I did. I'm glad I did. The truck is a beast towing my 8K pound TT like nothing. Did some upgrades to it and the best thing was a recall to flash the ECM, it runs so much better. I now want to "delete" to make it better and still more upgrades needed. I now have 31K miles with no problems.

Love the truck.
Do you mean it was at a dealer for 2 years? How much did you get it for?

·
2 Posts
I paid 27K for my 2017 in Aug of 2018 brand new with 5 miles on it. The dealer had two 2017's that were white, single cab, 4x4 diesel. One of them had a bed liner, running boards and tow package. Thats the one I bought! It's just a base model without all the fancy interior stuff and I'm very happy with the truck.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts