Nissan Titan XD Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have an EGR valve and cooler off of my 2019 titan for sale. Cooler has 21,000 miles on it and does not have any leaks, all hardware and gaskets are included.
We can work out shipping or if you are in the central Illinois area can arrange pick up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Also have DPF filter if anyone is interested, we can work something out.

·
22 Posts
I don’t mean to be rude, just letting you know. This part retails for lower brand new if you know where to shop. I paid 650 last year. For 20k miles you would be better to ask around 400-500 tops.
I have an EGR valve and cooler off of my 2019 titan for sale. Cooler has 21,000 miles on it and does not have any leaks, all hardware and gaskets are included.
We can work out shipping or if you are in the central Illinois area can arrange pick up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Also have DPF filter if anyone is interested, we can work something out.

·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not at all, thanks for the info Sanity77. I pulled the price from the 1st ebay post that I saw.
Definitely want to be reasonable.

·
16 Posts
yes, I still have the DPF. I can definitely ship, not sure what the rate would be to Canada. I travel to detroit fairly often where are you located?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts