Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have thoughts on what a good to great price is for one of these now (Titan XD Diesel Pro-4X with Utility, Convenience and Prem. packages). On the low side I see ~48K/49K (all rebates applied)....with most being $52K - $55K (same rebates being applied). I've checked in on a few (nationwide) and regardless of the price...no one is willing to come off their advertised price

·
929 Posts
Anyone have thoughts on what a good to great price is for one of these now (Titan XD Diesel Pro-4X with Utility, Convenience and Prem. packages). On the low side I see ~48K/49K (all rebates applied)....with most being $52K - $55K (same rebates being applied). I've checked in on a few (nationwide) and regardless of the price...no one is willing to come off their advertised price
Wait till end of December, I got 16k off my sl 4wd, otd at 45k

·
7 Posts
I just got mine $15K off. MSRP was $61K with a sale price of $46K. They have 2 more and lifetime powertrain warranty.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts