Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
253 Posts
After staring at this truck for over a year, I finally got it! So far I am super impressed with the ride and the power. I can not wait to hook up to my camper! View attachment 44159
Welcome, think you will be happy with it! Scotch n Water: I have a 2016 pearl white SL as well. Lots of chrome on that SL front end huh? OP's color match is really nice with black grill. Oh well, still like mine a lot...

·
551 Posts
Congrats! Another nice looking truck.

·
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome, think you will be happy with it! Scotch n Water: I have a 2016 pearl white SL as well. Lots of chrome on that SL front end huh? OP's color match is really nice with black grill. Oh well, still like mine a lot...
They are all some good looking trucks! mine will have no chrome soon because it will all be painted with Matte Black. Step bars, wind deflectors, bug deflector and and the camper shell will all be Matte Black. Probably going to have that front skid plate painted the same. So much I want to do. LOL

·
27 Posts
I have been looking at this truck for sometime too, going between Tundra TDR Pro and RAM Powerwagon. Powerwagon is awesome machine, but price is too much for me with horrible mpg. TRD Pro is nice and i have almost decided on this truck, until I found a listing 30K for Titan XD Pro-4x with Cummins. I went to look at this, and loved black with rims and black grill. I asked dealer what is going cost me with my trade WK2 Limited, so after back and forth and week later, they dropped a price and I could't resist on such sweet deal. It's about 7-8 K less and TRD pro.
I was looking for a truck as base to build Overland vehicle with decent off road. I didn't want Wrangler as same reason as WK2, too small for family 4 with dog. It will get 2-3 inch lift, it has Air Lift on rear already, (thanks to previous owner), will get 33/34 inch tires , topper, and later decked.

·
114 Posts
Nice looking truck! I don’t think you’ll regret it.
Why does it look like there is a gap between the hood and the grill? Right above the TITAN letters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
27 Posts
It's bug protection/deflection plastic. But you can see below grill and open wide, previous owner had a LED light , my guess, and inside has RC switch for LED light. I have to install now too, as mesh is missing there. It's minor thing.

·
27 Posts
Btw Thanks. It's looking good truck, see, this is reason I couldn't resist and price dropped to make a deal, as WK2 is worst performance in the value depressions! That thing is dropped so much, no one wants this SUV, whole sale price in trade, but this guys from Antwerpen gone mile to make deal.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts