Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watching TFL review of 2020 XD and they showed an OEM phone holder. Looks like it should work on an older model with the “modular” center console. I like it, but probably will cost too much for a OEM Genuine Nissan part to be worth it.

Anyone have a part number or doubts it would work on a pre-20?

·
1,141 Posts
Look at this guys website^^^. I have a phone holder with built in wireless charger from him. His products are top knotch and priced very well

·
24 Posts
Watching TFL review of 2020 XD and they showed an OEM phone holder. Looks like it should work on an older model with the “modular” center console. I like it, but probably will cost too much for a OEM Genuine Nissan part to be worth it.

Anyone have a part number or doubts it would work on a pre-20? View attachment 44525

Did you ever get the part #?

·
2 Posts

Anyone have a part number or doubts it would work on a pre-20? View attachment 44525
Part #: 96964-9FV0A

·
3 Posts
Works on my 2018 PR.

·
92 Posts
That is tempting. I already have a magnetic phone mount attached to the dash, and was considering different pieces from ShawnTexan Products

But, this throws a wrinkle into those plans.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts