Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
2017 Titan XD
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The updated Titans are new still, so this may be a question that can't really be answered just yet. But I'm curious if any of the parts on the 2020s can fit for the older generations? I found a really nice updated grille but not sure if it'll fit correctly compared to the current one.

·
2017 Titan XD P4X Gas
62 Posts

·
100 Posts
Did this on mine already.

2020 taillights fit without issue... connector is even the same.
2020 grill fits without issue, but there is a gap at the bottom unless you change over to the 2020 upper bumper cover as well.
2020 Headlights physically fit without changing anything else, but supposedly the connectors are wired differently.
2020 Bumpers (from what i've read- meaning i haven't done this myself) bolt in exactly the same, but front bumper has many pieces that must come with it to finish properly.

You can look over my posts for pictures

Hope this helps

I think the taillights fit but aren't the same connector. I saw a website selling the pair for around $1000
Headlights aren't the same connector either from what that same website said.

I think to swap grills you also need to swap headlights and maybe even the bumper too

·
100 Posts
That I'm not sure of since I put aftermarket rear bumpers on mine with the mounts for the radar for blind spot system. I checked Tasca and they still don't have the 2020 parts up yet to compare... but I've seen many of those modules online that say they fit all years from 2016-2020 Titans, but that's never the gosphel.

Does the blind spot warning still function and everything?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts