Hello. I am selling my 2020 Nissan Titan XD Pro-4x.

It is equipped with the convenience and premium package. Some key highlights are:

Adaptive Cruise

Fender Audio

Heated/Cooled Seats

Panoramic Sunroof

Zero Gravity Seats

9” Screen

360 View

4WD

This truck is the heavier duty option compared to the regular Titan. This includes a heavy duty frame, bigger brakes, E load tires.

It has 1,928lbs of Payload, and is equipped with Titan Boxes, Gooseneck Connection, and the bed rails on the floor of the bed, and around the walls of the bed that you could use for tie downs.

The previous owner installed airbags (for towing), and I have put on aftermarket fender flares, and rain guards on the window.

I have also put on a Ceramic Coating. It has a lifetime warranty, and it needs to be taken in for recoating. It does have a scratch along the passenger side on the back bumper, and rear quarter panel. That needs to get corrected before they can recoat. I had a shop quote me about $500 for the quarter panel, and $500 for the bumper.

The truck has about 32,000miles on it. I have the service records available. Reason for selling is I’ve had a couple of surgeries within a years’ time, and I need to pay for them.

Please message me if interested.