Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Averaged total of 19.0 mpg with cruise control set on 74 to 75 the whole way. Mostly flat with very little 2 to 3 percent slope areas on the interstate. Just food for thought

·
570 Posts
Nice, good for a big truck. What;s up with your fuel guage? It looks goofy, like it is offset or something....

·
169 Posts
Does the computer jive with hand-calc?

·
404 Posts
Cool. That's exactly what I'm getting too. I'll get 21mpg at 70-72mph and 19mpg at 75mph

·
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The picture was taken at 2 different times. The one that says update is when u turn the truck off. The other is when I was almost home and yes I was going 45mph at that point. But the 18.8 was an average of the whole trip up until that point.

·
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Not trying to sugar coat too much. It was I would say 90% highway with cruise set MOST of the time. Only hammered down a couple times to pass people. On my daily country driving of country roads I get about 15mpg but my trips tend to be short under 10-15 miles on average each way. As my truck is breaking in the mpg is improving. And it seems Like the harder I drive it the better mpg I get (that is weird I know)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts