Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I spotted a PR with a leveling kit on it Saturday at the local mall, yesterday a local shop put some wheels on it. I'm not into the mall crawler look usually but this looks good in my opinion. These guys put bumper spacers on like every truck, probably helps with turning on the front but they posted a short video and looks like it probably rubs in the back of the wheel well.

22x12 American Force wheels
33x12.5x22 Nitto tires
2" Leveling kit
1" bumper spacer

Attachments

·
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Noticed it across the mall parking lot with my eagle eyes. It was like 100 yards away but the mirrors, roof line, and window line gave it away so I drove over and snapped a pic. Definitely a leveling kit on stock wheels and it actually looks pretty good like this too

Attachments

·
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hahahahaha everyone on Facebook hates it too. I'm not into the mall crawler look either but I don't mind the offset. I'd go with 20" wheels and 34-35" tires and cover up some of the offset with EGR fender flares

·
772 Posts
looks horrible. that guys builds some nice lift kits and what not but most of the trucks he builds are pretty much straight rice. his components seem way overbuilt so thats good at least.

·
42 Posts
So I spotted a PR with a leveling kit on it Saturday at the local mall, yesterday a local shop put some wheels on it. I'm not into the mall crawler look usually but this looks good in my opinion. These guys put bumper spacers on like every truck, probably helps with turning on the front but they posted a short video and looks like it probably rubs in the back of the wheel well.

22x12 American Force wheels
33x12.5x22 Nitto tires
2" Leveling kit
1" bumper spacer
Looks like they Donked the truck. I don't like the wheels to me they look ghetto

·
1,300 Posts
Agree. That looks just stupid. You can tell that some type of Compton owns that truck.

·
43 Posts
I like how they sit on the truck like lip wise and size... but the kind of rim kills it for me.... but hey to each their own....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts