Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I have a 2017 XD Pro 4x King Cab. Doing the 3" Icon stage 2 lift, ADD Stealth bumper, sitting on 35x12.5R18s. I'm curious what the factory backspace and offset in on the wheels? Going with Black Rhino Arsenal wheels and want to get the best spec for this set up.

Let me know what you guys think!

Thanks!

·
1,324 Posts
Hey Guys,

I have a 2017 XD Pro 4x King Cab. Doing the 3" Icon stage 2 lift, ADD Stealth bumper, sitting on 35x12.5R18s. I'm curious what the factory backspace and offset in on the wheels? Going with Black Rhino Arsenal wheels and want to get the best spec for this set up.

Let me know what you guys think!

Thanks!
Think your truck is gonna look bomb and im jealous. Lol

·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK, So I'm looking at these wheel specs for the black rhino.

18x9.5 w/ 35x12.5
Off Set +12
BS 5.7

I think this is a pretty safe bet. thoughts?

·
422 Posts
You should be fine with the +12. You know you're going to have to cut right? Take a look on custom offsets they might have a pic of what you are looking for.

·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You should be fine with the +12. You know you're going to have to cut right? Take a look on custom offsets they might have a pic of what you are looking for.
Cool thanks. Yeup ready to cut, the new bumper should eliminate some of it though. I did find a similar set up on that custom offset site too thanks.

·
1,324 Posts
You do hub centric plastic fiber spacers?
I've been reading up on those. Sounds like its a good idea. Do you have a good resource on where to find them?
Honestly no. I got some hard core lime time country boy tire guys who understand all that stuff and tell me they are absolutely necessary and buy the expensive ones. Like $50 for all four. Lol

·
422 Posts
Cool thanks. Yeup ready to cut, the new bumper should eliminate some of it though. I did find a similar set up on that custom offset site too thanks.
10 percent of the whole trim job was on the bumper side of mine, the rest was the rear fender. The hub centric rings are cheap you can get them anywhere on the net. It's just a bore spacer so it aligns the wheel with the hub instead of trying to center the wheel with the lugs. Cheap way to save on vibration and other **** like that

·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
10 percent of the whole trim job was on the bumper side of mine, the rest was the rear fender. The hub centric rings are cheap you can get them anywhere on the net. It's just a bore spacer so it aligns the wheel with the hub instead of trying to center the wheel with the lugs. Cheap way to save on vibration and other **** like that

Makes sense. Hub centric instead of lug centric.

Worth the cutting for the 35s? Enough that I should keep the welder handy?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts