Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
422 Posts
I'm running 17in raceline clutch's. Make sure they don't stack the weights when they are balancing and you should be fine. Buddy had some asshat lazy moron's stack weights on his raptor instead of busting the bead and rotating the tire. He took it back and asked for the manager and it got fixed real fast.

·
5 Posts
Hey Guys,

I have a 2017 XD Pro 4x King Cab. Doing the 3" Icon stage 2 lift, ADD Stealth bumper, sitting on 35x12.5R18s. I'm curious what the factory backspace and offset in on the wheels? Going with Black Rhino Arsenal wheels and want to get the best spec for this set up.

Let me know what you guys think!

Thanks!

Lol you may have to do a little bit of trimming

·
116 Posts
Plan to cut a fair amount of sheet metal. I'm running 35 x 12.5 on a +18 and had to cut a bunch. I have pictures on here somewhere of what all I had to cut. I still get a little rub here and there on part of the flare but I didn't want to cut it because you would see it from the side of the truck. The way I've done my trimming it is very hard to notice unless you had two truck side by side.

·
6 Posts
anyone know if the owner of this titan is in this forum? I would love to know his wheel and tire specs for his BR Arsenal's.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts