Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, there was a post from someone on there with the same setup.
Just had some times with the crazy COVID-19, so I decided to replaced the leaking Titan midship with a warranty replacement. While at it, I install the bean sump when it was dry.
No leak at sump pump thus far. I will continue monitoring it once or twice a day till I have a piece of mind

Attachments

·
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi
Did you get to the bottom of the leaking issue with the previous tank?

Russ
Yes, two of the 3 breather valves got leaked because when Titan Tank installed the valves, they didn’t seal them right. I took the pics, sent them and they admitted that those were installed wrong. Hence, they replaced the tank under warranty.

Attachments

·
583 Posts
Yep, looks just like my setup! Haha... I have not had any issues since installing the sump except the fuel gauge hits the peg with a lot of fuel left, so I just have to go by my spidey sense and some calculations.

·
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep, looks just like my setup! Haha... I have not had any issues since installing the sump except the fuel gauge hits the peg with a lot of fuel left, so I just have to go by my spidey sense and some calculations.
Yep, that was you who I meant in the post. This morning, it showed that I had 45 miles till empty but I filled up 38 gallons.

·
199 Posts
That sounds pretty spot-on relative to the original setup. I normally refill when DTE shows 30-40, and the tank takes 20-21 gallons. Allowing for 26gal vs 50gal, seems about right.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts