Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I reached 60,000 miles yesterday afternoon. I only put about 8 thousand of them since I purchased the XD in July 2018.

·
26 Posts
Did you just hit the reset button? Because I have a Titan XD 5.0 and unless you are driving 30mph down hill all of the time, you ain’t getting 19.2 miles per gallon. Never

·
296 Posts
Did you just hit the reset button? Because I have a Titan XD 5.0 and unless you are driving 30mph down hill all of the time, you ain’t getting 19.2 miles per gallon. Never
Something is wrong with your truck, probably stuck in regen. I constantly get over 19mpg highway driving.

·
26 Posts
I must admit I only average 13.9 mpg. That is based on the computer not actual calculations.
I have owned Ram 2500, Chevy diesels, Ford 250’s & 350’s Diesel. I have never averaged over 15 mpg ever on any diesel I have owned. And the computer read out of the any of the newer trucks is far from accurate. Is your Titan deleted? I admit, I don’t drive the speed limit. Any ideas?

·
296 Posts
I must admit I only average 13.9 mpg. That is based on the computer not actual calculations.
I have owned Ram 2500, Chevy diesels, Ford 250’s & 350’s Diesel. I have never averaged over 15 mpg ever on any diesel I have owned. And the computer read out of the any of the newer trucks is far from accurate. Is your Titan deleted? I admit, I don’t drive the speed limit. Any ideas?
My truck is stock, no mods '18 SV midnight edition, to put it in perspective, July to Sept, I drove 5K miles across the country towing 7K TT, averaging 11-12mpg (computer/hand calculated varies). If you are getting 13.5mpg that is really low with no trailer in tow.

·
185 Posts
hi I get basically very similiar mileage to fatboyroy towing my enclosed car trailer. Cummins XD PR 2016 bone stock. without the trailer I get about 15-16 mixed driving and 19-20 highway driving. 21k miles on my truck now and I love it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts