Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like many others on the forum, my XD developed a problem with the A/C. After 3 years and 53,000 miles, the A/C would blow cold on the passenger side and warm air on the driver's side. This problem actually started a few months ago but I could get it working correctly by turning the temp knob all the way to max heat (90) and back down which would get the cold air coming out the driver's side. That was until a few days ago when the trick would no longer work. Taking the advice of others here on the forum, I ordered a new Air Mix Actuator assembly P/N 27732-EZ03B from Nissan Parts Deal. Total cost with shipping was less than $65.00. It took all of 3 or 4 minutes to swap out the old actuator with the new. The air works like new which is pretty important here in Arizona's 114 degree summer. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.

·
48 Posts
The P/N I ordered was 27732-3SB0A on the Nissan Parts Deal website. The part I received was the 27732-EZ03B which is the new, revised part.
I unplugged the actuator and reseated plug with ac on. It then opened the door all the way. I then unplugged and it stayed open. I will leave it like this for now. I am in Colorado now and will be driving back to Texas in the extreme heat. I will order the part that you did and replace it. Thanks for sharing the info.

·
443 Posts
I live in Chandler, On Monday afternoon, my truck said 124F when I first got in it (parked in the shade), then it dropped to 119F as I was driving home. Saw it go back up to 120F a few times, then settled on 119F. 55 Deg Dew point too, so it was sticky to boot. Weather has been nasty earlier this week. Glad you got the AC fixed.

·
27 Posts
Had mine replaced under extended warranty and tomorrow I take it back to the dealership because it intermittently comes warm. I let the truck sit overnight, turned it on the next day in about 85 degree weather and it blew nice and cold. Went to the store, came back and turned the truck on to the a/c on drivers side blowing warm.

·
1,253 Posts
I did the same repair on my truck in April this year. The dealer wanted $225.00 to fix it. The part was around $50.00. Like the OP said...3 to 4 minutes to replace the part which is just up above the accelerator pedal on the firewall. The truck has been nice and cold here in NC.

·
104 Posts
Same here easy fix. Took the advice from another poster. Saved me a ton and took 10 minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
2017 Nissan Titan XD Pro 4-X Diesel
19 Posts
I have a 2017, only had it a few months, and it just started doing this. Blowing hard, but warm on the driver side while ice cold on the passenger side. Glad I found the solution here.

·
615 Posts
Umm... there is a TSB for this and they will fix it for free under warranty if you take it in.

·
615 Posts
Whats a TSB? Service Bulletin?
Yep... any time there is differential temp coming out of the driver and passenger sides, it's the blend door mechanism.. they fix it for free under the TSB (Technical Service Bulletin)

·
2017 Nissan Titan XD Pro 4-X Diesel
19 Posts
Yep... any time there is differential temp coming out of the driver and passenger sides, it's the blend door mechanism.. they fix it for free under the TSB (Technical Service Bulletin)
Awesome. Thanks for the info, man.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts