Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just about had enough of having NO A/C :surprise: Driver side A/C was blowing hot, the passenger side is fine. I took it in for service and they ordered the driver side actuator. All that would be fine, but that was a month ago!!! I'm in Florida and it is FREAKIN Hot as ****! You would think a truck with 12k on it, wouldn't have this issue. And you would think they would have the **** part somewhere!!!

·
213 Posts
Couldn't they "lock" the busted actuator in the position that would provide you cold air in the meantime? Might not be in the Nissan Playbook, but surely they can Mcguyver it. Or give you a free, refrigerated loaner int he meantime... I'm in Texas, and havng to drive a new car (under warranty?) in this heat with no A/C would constitute "cruel and unusual"!

Just my $0.02

russ

·
1,253 Posts
I have just about had enough of having NO A/C :surprise: Driver side A/C was blowing hot, the passenger side is fine. I took it in for service and they ordered the driver side actuator. All that would be fine, but that was a month ago!!! I'm in Florida and it is FREAKIN Hot as ****! You would think a truck with 12k on it, wouldn't have this issue. And you would think they would have the **** part somewhere!!!

When you do get the parts, can you share the part numbers? I have the same problem and will order them and bring them to the dealer to install when they come in....if they come in!

·
11 Posts
I'm in Texas and just got mine diagnosed yesterday. My dealer said they were on backorder and couldn't be ordered until today (06/22). She said she had four others to order as well. Hopefully she will get them in I can get mine fixed next week. But she did say it was a known issue and she suspected they would be doing a recall on it eventually.

·
156 Posts
I have just about had enough of having NO A/C /forum/images/CumminsTitan/smilies/tango_face_surprise.png Driver side A/C was blowing hot, the passenger side is fine. I took it in for service and they ordered the driver side actuator. All that would be fine, but that was a month ago!!! I'm in Florida and it is FREAKIN Hot as ****! You would think a truck with 12k on it, wouldn't have this issue. And you would think they would have the **** part somewhere!!!
Not sure what's wrong with your dealer mine has the actuators in stock

1 - 6 of 6 Posts