Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning, I purchased a 2016 Platinum Reserve a week ago Friday and have put 960 miles on the rig. I have never owned a diesel vehicle, but am excited with this rig. I have no immediate intention to drag big fifth-wheels or other heavy trailers, I just needed the utility of a truck and liked that the Nissan was a bit "different" than all the other trucks available. Looking forward to learning about the experience other XD owners have and sharing in the ownership experience. Have a good day.,

·
99 Posts
Good Morning, I purchased a 2016 Platinum Reserve a week ago Friday and have put 960 miles on the rig. I have never owned a diesel vehicle, but am excited with this rig. I have no immediate intention to drag big fifth-wheels or other heavy trailers, I just needed the utility of a truck and liked that the Nissan was a bit "different" than all the other trucks available. Looking forward to learning about the experience other XD owners have and sharing in the ownership experience. Have a good day.,
Congrats on the purchase. I think the overwhelming majority of folks who purchase this truck will likely never fully utilize its capabilities with regards to towing. I myself also rarely tow anything over 7K pounds. However, the cummins diesel will likely be a bulletproof motor and the rig itself is beautiful, so why not.

·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
In which ways to you feel like the Titan is "different"?

I guess I mean a bit less "like everbody else". Ford, Chevy/GMC and Ram are all over the place so the Titan is a bit more rare. Tundra's are good trucks but Nissan now has the Cummins...making it a bit different there....the "tweener" aspect, that sits between the 1/2's and 3/4's is a bit on it's own there also. I guess it doesn't slide easily into any existing category making it a bit more special.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts