Nissan Titan XD Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
7 Posts
This is a known in issue in the Rouge as well, and all of the Titans not just the XD if everyone started filling out NITSH complaints ont the NITSH website then with enough complaints filed with requests for a recall on this issue then maybe just maybe a recall for the vehicles would get recalled and repaired at Nissans expense.

Just a thought here

·
2016 Titan XD SL 4x4 Deleted/Tuned
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Hey everyone! Just wanted to do a quick follow up. I did order the blend door actuator. Came in a few days later, installed within 5 mins. AC on driver's side works again. Thank you all again for the quick responses and for the part numbers!

·
1 Posts
So my initial issue (now that is it Winter) is that my driver side had zero heat, passenger side works find, controlled correctly by dual zone or in auto mode. I replaced the Driver side door actuator with the EZ203A part number because the newer EX203B was not available (after weeks of waiting I get the "your part is on national backorder - sucks to be you - cancelled" email) - so not my problem has reversed - I get nothing but full heat on the driver side (passenger is still happy as a clam with her ability to set her temperature where she wants it). The actuator arm seemed a bit on the tight side on the replacement part, but it fit and I can see the actuator "actuate" when I switch between outside air and recirc for example. Any thoughts? I have a 1500 mile trip at the end of the week and would love to have this working at least partially!

·
14 Posts
Hey guys/gals,

So....today my AC decided to start acting up. All the vents on driver's side are blowing straight hot air. All the vents on passenger side blow ice cold.

I'm assuming I have a blend door that's all jacked up, but I have no idea where to even start looking. Any suggestions here? Because I really REALLY don't want to go back to the dealership.
I have the same issue. Guess I’ll search the web.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts