Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
265 Posts
No I hadn't seen that yet. Gets me more than a little exited. I visited their page a while back and saw they had a section for Titan XD bumpers "coming soon". I hope they offer wider baja style fenders as well like on the SEMA truck.

·
Premium Member
265 Posts

Attachments

·
106 Posts
McNeill racing is the one making the fenders and bedsides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is the specs for it.

2016 NISSAN TITAN
Addictive Desert Designs is introducing a new product line for the Nissan Titan. Our Venom R front bumpers will be making their way to the 2016 - Up Nissan Titans, along with Venom rear bumpers and Venom side steps. Built by Elite Customs & KEG Media, the truck to be displayed in our booth at SEMA 2016.

SPEC SHEET
ADD Offroad Venom R Front Bumper
ADD Offroad Venom Rear Bumper
ADD Offroad Bed Bage
ICON Vehicle Dynamics Coilovers
ICON Vehicle Dynamics Bypass
ICON Vehicle Dynamics Air Bumps
Elite Customs Long Travel Suspension
Atlas Suspension Rear Leafs
Beard Seats
AFE Power Cold Air Intake
Magnaflow Exhaust
Rigid Industries Lighting
plainANsimple Custom Headlights
General Grabber Tires
KMC XD Machete Beadlock Wheels
Prismatic Powders Powder Coating
VIAIR Onboard Air System
Avery Dennison Wrap Material
ECD Customs Wrap Design
Knifeless Graphic Wrap Installation
McNeil Racing Fiberglass Fenders & Bedside
RK Sport Ram Air Hood

·
Premium Member
265 Posts

·
1,300 Posts
I want the blacked out head lights... those look nice!!!!

·
772 Posts
I like the bumper but why does the lower A arm look like it will snap in half at the first speed bump?
They are made with chromoly tubing, plenty strong. But i agree it looks dumb. they should've done boxed LCA"s.... DirtKing Fabrication was originally gonna build that truck for SEMA but they ended up not doing it (i'm guessing its because DK is building the Long travel kits that come on the "OEM" long travel dodge.) Had DK done it, it would've been boxed for sure, i ran their boxed LCAs on my titan. They are absolute works of art.

·
450 Posts
I want the blacked out head lights... those look nice!!!!

the headlights were first thing that caught my eye. I think the red trim they did in them looks amazing.

·
Premium Member
265 Posts
Since I love to dream, I called Addictive Desert Designs. Their Venom R front bumper is made from .120 tubing with 3/16" steel frame rails and an aluminum skid plate. I didn't ask the exact skid plate thickness but it is less than 3/16" so that the skid plate gives before the rest of the bumper does...the skid plate can be replaced much easier. There are no recovery points on the bumpers, but the factory tow hooks are retained and I assume you could find a way to mount some D rings to the location where the factory tow hooks are. You could still use the tow hitch as a recovery point in the rear. The Venom R bumpers only come in black, but you may be able to save a hundred bucks or so if you want them unpainted...I asked because if I bought them I would consider having them powder coated grey to keep the two tone.

I also asked what size tire their SEMA truck was running...37s

So, with the Icon suspension and the McNeil Racing fenders you can run 37s without jacking the truck up ridiculously. I'm sure you would want an aggressive offset on the wheels to fill the 4" wider fenders/bedsides and to make sure there is no rubbing at full lock.

I'm sure most here would never go this route, but the possibilities intrigue me.

Additionally I emailed Atlas Suspension this morning inquiring about the leaf springs used in the ADD SEMA truck. I will update here when they get back to me. It would be nice to have a replacement leaf pack option vice just having rear blocks.

·
21 Posts
Since I love to dream, I called Addictive Desert Designs. Their Venom R front bumper is made from .120 tubing with 3/16" steel frame rails and an aluminum skid plate. I didn't ask the exact skid plate thickness but it is less than 3/16" so that the skid plate gives before the rest of the bumper does...the skid plate can be replaced much easier. There are no recovery points on the bumpers, but the factory tow hooks are retained and I assume you could find a way to mount some D rings to the location where the factory tow hooks are. You could still use the tow hitch as a recovery point in the rear. The Venom R bumpers only come in black, but you may be able to save a hundred bucks or so if you want them unpainted...I asked because if I bought them I would consider having them powder coated grey to keep the two tone.

So, with the Icon suspension and the McNeil Racing fenders you can run 37s without jacking the truck up ridiculously. I'm sure you would want an aggressive offset on the wheels to fill the 4" wider fenders/bedsides and to make sure there is no rubbing at full lock.

I'm sure most here would never go this route, but the possibilities intrigue me.

Additionally I emailed Atlas Suspension this morning inquiring about the leaf springs used in the ADD SEMA truck. I will update here when they get back to me. It would be nice to have a replacement leaf pack option vice just having rear blocks.
It's for sale in Spring, Tx. Let's all put in and part the sum bitch out!!! Ha ha.

·
106 Posts
It was a lot of work trust me. Lots of trimming and re trimming.

·
6 Posts
I know it was over 3 years ago you checked into this, but did they never mention what wheel size they had or what offsets they were running?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts