Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know if the front and side factory cameras can be added to a truck with only the rear back up camera? is the wiring already there just tucked away?

·
82 Posts
I did this upgrade with my 2018 F150. I had the XLT and ended up having to add way more than I originally bargained for. 2x door modules, harnesses, camera mirrors, under dash harness, camera control module, under hood harness, front camera, mount, grill, emblem. Plus a bunch of programming which i was able to do myself via forscan. It was fun to do, but way expensive and time consuming. I'd like to do this on my 2019 Pro4x XD as well.... if there are less steps than my ford.

·
93 Posts
In for information. I would like to add one to help hooking up to the GN trailer

·
24 Posts
Couldn't one pickup the front camera + mount and route to a typical video switcher with a toggle? Def thinking about doing this.

·
10 Posts
I would love to have a simple plug and play solution!! I have a 16 XD SV that I'd like to have the 360 camera view in. Button and screen there, just need the cameras I guess.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts