Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Didn't know that aftermarket stuff has already started hitting the net for the XD. Ran across an add for "2016 2017 NISSAN TITAN XD FOG LAMPS DRIVING LIGHTS KIT on Blinglights.com. $99.99

·
158 Posts
This is a joke right? Those are Auto zone off the shelf fog lights. + there 300 off MSRP....hummm

·
608 Posts
Are you guys expecting a lot of after market products? Are you interested?

I would consider a light bar, but largely I don't think I need that many extra things that Nissan isn't selling already.

·
772 Posts

I would consider a light bar, but largely I don't think I need that many extra things that Nissan isn't selling already.
yes. Better shocks aka at least 2.5" coilovers and rear shocks. Some 3.0 Kings would be fantastic. Uniball/heim upper control arms. Fabricated lower control arms. Long travel. Bypass shocks, Deaver leaf springs. Need i continue?:laugh2:

·
94 Posts

Air assist springs on the rear and maybe even the front, auxillery air tank, bush bar or new front bumper with it built on, led light bar, a headache rack and a diamond plate tonneu I can put an ATV on top of are my major aftermarket plans.

·
772 Posts
I was so happy today when i saw that post by ICON. Plus in the one pic you can see the other brand names stuck on the truck. should be a good looking truck when its done! Fix Nissans crap job lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts