Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Eagerly waiting for some nice floor liners. I'm in construction and I'm in and out of the truck 20-30 times a day and each time I bring dirt in with me. These stock floor mats won't last.

Weather tech appears to have some nice floor mats but not available on the TITAN XD yet....

Husky Liners are a very similar alternative to Weathertech and my father has them in his 2015 F-150 and they're pretty good.

Anyone else have suggestions to make mine last? Probably going to have to settle for some all weather walmart floor mats until good ones are released.

·
169 Posts
Stock mats will last a couple months until the good stuff comes out.

I personally run WeatherTech in my trucks. They're awesome.

Reactions: TurboDiesel

·
857 Posts
Stock mats will last a couple months until the good stuff comes out.

I personally run WeatherTech in my trucks. They're awesome.
Same here. Either those or Husky but 80% of the time it has been WT's. Helps especially with keeping road salt away from the carpets since that can be hard to get out.

·
430 Posts
Husky says they will have Weatherbeaters in the next week or so. They said they will guage demand before making X-Act Contours.
Weatherbeaters are a good way to go. Same coverage as weathertech but they have a lifetime warranty. I have them in two trucks. One sees the beach every weekend. Keeps the sand where it needs to be.

·
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't really see a difference between weather beaters and X act contour. Very similar to weather tech. Which ever one comes first gets my money! I hate bringing sand and dirt into my truck -_-

·
430 Posts
I don't really see a difference between weather beaters and X act contour. Very similar to weather tech. Which ever one comes first gets my money! I hate bringing sand and dirt into my truck -_-
Unless the X-Act Contours go further back under your front seat a little more. That would be the only way they could cover more.

·
122 Posts
I emailed Weathertech and they said 8-10 weeks for their Digital Fit Floors Mats. Husky's Weatherbeaters will be available to ship next week.

·
182 Posts
Of the mats that were included with the deal from the dealership. I'm not a fan of them. I just ordered the husky's so I won't need them anymore.

·
113 Posts
I just installed my Husky liners and I have to say I like them much more than Weathertech the fit and feel are great!

·
29 Posts
Huskey Weatherbeater mats

Just installed the Huskey Weatherbeater front mats. Excellent fit and look good. Got at Autoanything and learned that if you go to chat and ask for a discount, I got 12% off the $99 price for total of $87 with free shipping. Had them in 2 days.

·
113 Posts
Good deal I like mine! I have had Weathertech products before but Husky is just as good if not better at a lot better price!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts