Nissan Titan XD Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I added AirLift rear bags. Tomorrow, hopefully, I will install the dual ViAir 444C pumps and 2-gal air tank, with interior controls.

·
216 Posts
Should just get the wireless compresser and skip the tank. That’s what I run and it’s flawless, also it’s Bluetooth so no wires or hoses to run inside

·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Should just get the wireless compresser and skip the tank. That’s what I run and it’s flawless, also it’s Bluetooth so no wires or hoses to run inside
I had that setup on my XTerra. But I want to be able to air up and run power tools. I am adding air chuck connectors into both bumpers.

·
1,319 Posts
I did the same thing with the Viair compressor and tank. My gauge and controls are in the console between the seats....out of sight unless I need them

Reactions: Ragtop 409

·
7 Posts
I have loadlifter 5000 ultimate with the wirelessONE compressor system and a airlift 2 gal tank with quick connects. Love it. All mounted under the bed of my Titan XD. I’ve pulled dump trailers loaded with cut oak wood, up to 10k lbs and sealant tanks up to 11k lbs. With air in the bags, I’ve had absolutely no problems, truck pulls awesome and no trailer sway.

·
216 Posts
I have loadlifter 5000 ultimate with the wirelessONE compressor system and a airlift 2 gal tank with quick connects. Love it. All mounted under the bed of my Titan XD. I’ve pulled dump trailers loaded with cut oak wood, up to 10k lbs and sealant tanks up to 11k lbs. With air in the bags, I’ve had absolutely no problems, truck pulls awesome and no trailer sway.
The airbags make a huge difference. I’ve hooked 13k lbs behind it with 60psi in bags and it rode like a dream!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts