Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
65 Posts
nashville tennesee. i know the guy who took the video. Used to drive a awesome titan, now drives an awesome new cummins. lol
Wow, that was a fast answer! That's cool you know the guy.

If he's already driving a Titan XD, he must work for Nissan?

·
772 Posts
Wow, that was a fast answer! That's cool you know the guy.

If he's already driving a Titan XD, he must work for Nissan?
I know the guy taking the video. the guy driving the truck is a nissan rep. they had some nissan thing and showed off the titan and new maxima.

·
857 Posts
I think if it wasn't for these cars and coffee meets starting up I doubt this would be happening or not to this effect, since I think that was at a cars and coffee meet.

·
13 Posts
Man this is exciting! My favorite sounding truck I ever owned was an 03 ford 6.0 powerstroke.. Straight piped and 03 turbo with fewer veins sounded MEAN! I was hoping the nissan rep would drop the hammer a bit more haha

·
65 Posts
Man this is exciting! My favorite sounding truck I ever owned was an 03 ford 6.0 powerstroke.. Straight piped and 03 turbo with fewer veins sounded MEAN! I was hoping the nissan rep would drop the hammer a bit more haha

It sure is, isn't it! Not much longer now!

·
857 Posts
Im kind of surprised that with the public presence the Titan has had that there's not any more social media coverage of it. Disappointing.

·
772 Posts
i would've smoked the tires all the way out of the parking lot.

one tire fire i should say, nissan loves that open differential design.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts