Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw my first Titan XD in my home town about 2 months ago and knew immediately i had to check them out closer, even though the XD I first saw was the brown ( sorry if you like it or own one, browns just not for me ). Had been thinking about a new truck for months, just could not decide on what. Im a ford diesel guy, always have been but the wife thought the F-250 was just too bulky and I wanted a diesel. Of course dodge is not an option for me because well, its a Dodge of course. So i have been struggling with what to buy. Enter the Titan XD. Drove it, researched it, bought a Pro4x and less than 48hrs of ownership, I am falling for this truck. 36 miles on the odo at delivery now sitting at 218. Everything appears to be perfect with the operation of the truck.

And here it is. Before and after dealer install of lvl kit wheels tires tint and pro4x decal removal.

Attachments

·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome!!!

What's the spec's on the tires and wheel?
Do they rub at all?
Tires are 305/55/20 on 20x9. Yes they are rubbing even with the lvl kit. Really only when turning sharp with a bump. Rubbing the plastic inner fender well. Easy fix.

·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Offset is 1.5"
Also, i have a set of pro4x wheels and tires i would like to part with. If you know anyone looking to change up a different model. Have them contact me.

·
1,300 Posts
Congrats on the ride. Looks good.

·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wheels are Fuels. MPG? not sure since i did not put one mile on the truck without this set up. Drove the truck up to Iowa with about 1000 miles on it and averaged 16 mpg per the on board. No load on it except for 2 adults and the 2 kids.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts