Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
24 Posts
I want more info lol this is really turning out to be a nice truck. Is it out yet.. lol Cant wait to start to hear all the reviews about this truck. I hope TLFtruck can get one soon so the can test it out while towing.

·
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sent a couple email to Tfltruck guys to put more articles on the Titan, but they are more Ford truck guys!! They are all over the ecoboost! Great engine as a grocery picker, but hook up a trailer, and the fuel consumption goes like an old 351 Cleveland!!

·
28 Posts
Nice find and thanks for posting. I really want to see the Pro4X (or any other trim level with painted grill surrounds) in additional colors aside from yellow since I'm not a huge fan of chrome. Photoshop people have thrown a few out there but it's not quite the same!

·
857 Posts
Nice find and thanks for posting. I really want to see the Pro4X (or any other trim level with painted grill surrounds) in additional colors aside from yellow since I'm not a huge fan of chrome. Photoshop people have thrown a few out there but it's not quite the same!
At least these days we have wraps and plasti dip which can help in achieving that look if we don't already get it from the factory, or any other look achieved with the 2 options mentioned :D

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Looking good to me ...

To bad I have to wait an extra year :(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts