Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have heard that the extended or king cab versions will be out "later", but anyone have any better info? I really don't want a crew cab, so I'm waiting...

·
608 Posts
Only thing that I can find is that the other cabs will be available "at a later date."

"The diesel powered Titan XD Crew Cab is only the beginning."

·
2019 Titan XD Pro4x Cummins
665 Posts
I'm curious to see how the regular cabs turn out. Would be really cool if there was a regular cab pro4x.

·
665 Posts
There will be, there just isn't one right now. I would assume its on its way fairly soon. This year at least.
Sadly I have to wait anyways. After buying the Leaf and my house demanding a larger chunk of change for renovations the XD is on the back burner for me. I've always been partial to regular cab long boxes, they have the shortest wheel base and don't take 27 tries to back into a stall at the mall.

·
313 Posts
I've always been partial to regular cab long boxes, they have the shortest wheel base and don't take 27 tries to back into a stall at the mall.
And they have lower curb weights and higher payloads, something the Titan XD could use.

·
77 Posts
A regular cab long box 8' bed is the same length as a crew cab with a 5'6" box. Now regular cab short boxes are short, I had one once and it had the turning diamater of a car.

·
665 Posts
A regular cab long box 8' bed is the same length as a crew cab with a 5'6" box. Now regular cab short boxes are short, I had one once and it had the turning diamater of a car.
This is true, but a 5' 6" box won't take a 4'x8' sheet of material and still be able to close the tailgate.

·
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have very little need for the towing capacity of the Titan XD, I need the cargo capacity in the bed.... I also have no real need for a crew cab, an extended cab would work fine for me. I'm assuming with the extended cab, diesel and 4x4 options, I will have the capacity to haul the 2,000 pounds in the bed of the truck that I usually haul. I do wish i knew what the measurements were between the wheel wells though....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts