Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

21 - 21 of 21 Posts

·
39 Posts
It's not just Nissan corporate marketing that's failed the Titan XD. It's the dealer network as well. The dealers are used to selling 4cyl CVT sentra models to idiots with a 450 credit score, they have no idea how to deal with real truck buyers. It took me 5 dealers to finally get one that would deal with me over the phone. 2 sent me invoices with $2k of "protection packages" and " Safety Groups" added on from the dealer, pure fluff. I nearly went back to Ram because I couldn't deal with the sales guys at Nissan. Then, when I needed to service my truck they put me in a Versa loaner. A VERSA. you can't take an XD truck away from the owner and give them a Versa for 2 days. I never had anything less than a 4wd loaner with a hitch from Ram, ever.

I love this truck though, my new one has 850 miles on it right now and I'll be keeping it until the wheels fall off, Hopefully that's 15 years. This truck is the best bang for the buck in my opinion. It's too bad that Nissan is giving up on it if that ends up being the case.

21 - 21 of 21 Posts